ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice pic of mk1 172

Suzuki SV1000S

Lovely - Look at the gap on the front wheels though!

Another Titan Silver - Yet to see another Iceburg Silver one like mine!

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 22 May 2005

Another Titan Silver - Yet to see another Iceburg Silver one like mine!
ive only ever seen one iceburg... and that was at the RenoSport Brands Hatch day.

Suzuki SV1000S

When I went to the body shop about 3 weeks ago the guy said he had never seen one in that colour ( I agreed) quite nice really - But ask a women and they say It is silver, well it is really, just being pedantic!

Titanium Silver is 647 and is a bright silver, very metallic.

Iceburg silver is 640 and has a blue tinge to it.

Titanium 182

mike- have you changed your name? i thought you had stopped posting!

hmm think if i bought another it would have to be a 172 cup or racing blue 182!

i think that mk1 does looks really nice tho!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

dean - had to change name as got new car.

Mk1 look hot but getting on abit now, not liking the cup.

[Edited by msa182 on 5/22/2005 8:17:01 PM]

Suzuki SV1000S

Basts! Mine is rare, never seen another Iceburg one, Seen loads of black ones - but maybe that is just in London

VaVa

According to the guy whos painting my spoiler, there are two revisions of gris Iceburg and rev 0 has much less blue in it than rev 1 apparently. Is your Iceburg identcal to a mk2?

Ph1

Ive got a Iceberg silver mk1.

ive parked up to a titanium one and there isnt that much difference to the untrained eye.

anyone know how many mk1s where made in Iceberg silver ?? Didnt think they where that rare to be honest.

Suzuki SV1000S

Iceburg Silver (on mine anyway looks alot darker than titan silver).

Iceburg Silver was only given to mark 1s registered in April 2001 as it is a mk2 colour and both the mk1 and mk2s were produced in April 2001

AndyMan... were you at the Brands Hatch day?

there were only 2 Mk1s there... mine in titanium and another in Iceburg... who was it?

Suzuki SV1000S

Cars produced in April 2001 dont necessary have the Iceburg Colour, Think it was an option for that date as it was a new mk2 colour.

We all have nice cars - Come on , they are aggressive mk1 Beasts!!!!