ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice pic of mk1 172

wud put pics up of mine but dont no how to script it to bring them up on the page only as a link tut anyway mine too is iceburg silver

Suzuki SV1000S

Love are little mk1 topics. Are you all goig to the FCS, If so I will expect us all to be next to each other none of this mixing with the rifraf malarky!!

Here is mine - By the way I want to get tints but dont want the van effect, any of you go them legal all round at the same percentage?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/Y116RVSSun2.jpg

Oh I would be interested to see all the exhausts you guys have chosen - I will start - Mine is a full straight through Scorpion Race system (no cat) - You can hear me coming from silly miles away..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/DSC00148.jpg

Ex Ph-Quick

Love the note it makes other than that can really say anything because you cant see it.

Better than the tin foil renault give you

Suzuki SV1000S

I looked at both K-tec and Magnex but I didnt like the fact that the box hangs quite Low down compared to the exit pipe. The scorpion Exhausts have the back box hanging upwards (if you get what I mean). Bit neater in my opinion.

Civic Type-R

So do you guys know how much it is for a set of phase 2 rear lights and whether its a direct replacement or you have to change and connections? :)

Suzuki SV1000S

Yeah you have to move some wires around, But it is very easy and I;m sure you could get some Lights of Ebay or something..

do the mark two rear lights come on many mk1 172s?how did that cherry red 172 get so shinny i want mine that clean how ?????????

H

harryr34

mine was that clean last week after 5 hours of hard work!, many people have fitted phase 2 lights to a mk2 clio, im sure there is a guide floating about somewhere on the forum.