ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Trophy in Banbury on Bankside at about 8.30 tonight....

GW 200 with Cup pack
Just to add I think mcdonalds or the retail park should be ruled out of this meet

I could not agree more with this statement... We can surely make the meet a lil bit less Chav than this! Hopefully the weather will buck its ideas up and we can do something in the sun... i think that's what it used to be called?

A blue one
All sounds good to me. Cant stand them car parks after 10pm, all the cherry bomb saxo's come out.

haha yeh, ever been up Avon dasset, not bad up there.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
You mean Burton Dassett! :rasp:

Yeah, it's only a few miles up the road from me, as I'm out in Mollington. I go fly my kite up there! :D

GW 200 with Cup pack
All sounds good to me. Cant stand them car parks after 10pm, all the cherry bomb saxo's come out.

haha yeh, ever been up Avon dasset, not bad up there.

Yeah Saxos with 'Bean Can' Exhausts.... if they spent more money under the bonnet than on the arse they would have much more fun!

Dassett would be good... If the weather is good get the BBQ on the go... lets not limit it to the Clios... lets get all RSs onboard... Plus its a nice run out to Dasett along the Warwick Road from Banbury ;)

A blue one
Burton/avon there the same place ent they lol.

Yeh thats a good shout for up there, gona give my car a good detail next week so hopefully it will last.

Renault Clio 182
I'm up for that, but strictly no dogging, there are some interesting modded cars round Banbury most of tthem loosing all the back pressure due to an exhaust the size of a small bin on the back and alot of them look like they have been gang raped by Halfords

GW 200 with Cup pack
Sounds good lads... I'll give my mate a shout in his Twingo... Gazzman... you wanna shout your bro too with his twingo.... I'll bring a camera... be a good evening... when are you guys all up for something?

T

Sounds good lads... I'll give my mate a shout in his Twingo... Gazzman... you wanna shout your bro too with his twingo.... I'll bring a camera... be a good evening... when are you guys all up for something?

T

Is it a red twingo? Had one flash me the other day.

I'm up for a little meet somewhere, I'll try and keep an eye on here so I don't miss it.

Renault Clio 182
Do well mate, Looks like there is a fair few people going on this meet then how many peopl are going to css?......convoy?

GW 200 with Cup pack
Is it a red twingo? Had one flash me the other day.

I'm up for a little meet somewhere, I'll try and keep an eye on here so I don't miss it.

No Adam, My mate has a GW Twingo... really similar looking to my Clio... bit embarrassing really haha... what i might do is pop in here when i can think of a good date... preferably when the weather is a bit better and email you all sound good?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, i'm in Mollington, so I'm just outside Banbury, and across from the Warwick Road.
I'm up for either driving into Banbury first, or meeting en route.

Renault Clio 182
We could all meet up in Middleton then all drive down, as said it will be good to meet everyone and then take a convoy down the motorway

182cup & 172 racecar
When everybody is up and ready, I'll probably be leaving slightly earlier, as I'm taking the race car for display, so got to get that sorted.

GW 200 with Cup pack
When everybody is up and ready, I'll probably be leaving slightly earlier, as I'm taking the race car for display, so got to get that sorted.

Cool, but will you be coming back to convoy in? or will we all see you there... I'm treating my Dad to a day out to CSS I'm not sure he will up for the convoy... might be too youthful for him haha... I'll try and convince him ;)

Tom