ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Shots - Veedub

J03

MX5 1.8
o aye its slow. lol. When we got back into the megane it felt like a rocket lol

lol bet that meggys rapid. tbh i think my mates 1.8t 20v feels slow, turbo lag is anoying its like the throttle doesnt respond. its also a big car so it doesnt feel quick but stil a nice car :)

Porsche Boxster987S
lol bet that meggys rapid. tbh i think my mates 1.8t 20v feels slow, turbo lag is anoying its like the throttle doesnt respond. its also a big car so it doesnt feel quick but stil a nice car :)

its fairly quick matey. My mates ST struggles a bit with it.

We tried to get the golf to hit 80mph but ran out of motorway:S:dapprove:

J03

MX5 1.8
its fairly quick matey. My mates ST struggles a bit with it.

We tried to get the golf to hit 80mph but ran out of motorway:S:dapprove:

:lolup: it does what 0-60 in something like 14 seconds doesnt it?? with them big wheels and extra doors bet its even slower

Porsche Boxster987S
:lolup: it does what 0-60 in something like 14 seconds doesnt it?? with them big wheels and extra doors bet its even slower

yea mate , by the time he had hit 60 (and going for it) i managed to open my irn bru , take a decent drink and retighten the lid