ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Time Blue Glow

1.6 Ford Focus
Probably not to everyone's taste but here's a few pictures of the car at night with the new blue interior lights :) They aren't the best quality because it was freezing and there where kids playing with peoples cars down the street which I was more concerned with...

IMG_1611E.gif

IMG_1607.gif

IMG_1608.gif

IMG_1601.gif

:)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Looks cool! I know the standard light in the boot sucks as it gives barely any light

Some tips of additions though to improve the overall exterior appearance from owning a mk2 ph1 myself :)

Dual Optic Headlights - these are so worth while, much better vision in the night when driving and they look great! Alloy wheels such as dynamiques that are cheap second hand and look smart. Finally Ph2 rear lights which look so more more modern!

Was it difficult to install the blue lights?

1.6 Ford Focus
Looks cool! I know the standard light in the boot sucks as it gives barely any light

Some tips of additions though to improve the overall exterior appearance from owning a mk2 ph1 myself :)

Dual Optic Headlights - these are so worth while, much better vision in the night when driving and they look great! Alloy wheels such as dynamiques that are cheap second hand and look smart. Finally Ph2 rear lights which look so more more modern!

Was it difficult to install the blue lights?

The boot light was the easiest, that just pops out and you can access the bulb more or less straight away... the interior light was a little harder, mine broke in the process and now I only have two options out of the three constant on, auto on doors and constant off... I can't have it constantly on without having the door open haha. New interior light on the way though.

Duel optic lights are on the list as well as dynamique alloys, not too sure about Ph2 lights though... I photoshoped some on a picture of my car and they looked hideous against the green paintwork.

Whats wrong with white?

Too boring.

i agree, why blue, why not red or pink

I bought a blue boot light from someone on here and liked the look so much I bought a blue LED for the interior light.

A blue one
i love it mate, will match my blue led sidelights lol's, you gota link for the bulbs?? been after some for a while. cheers gaz.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
sorry not a fan of the blue, at all, white is much better and some can have a slight blue tint which is as far as anyone should ever go :)

Barge
I have them. :eek: They are epic chav. I'm tempted to get some white ones as the light off the standard bulbs is, quite frankly, w**k.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I would prefer it if it were in a much brighter white rather than blue, mine is so dull it could be worth trying to update it to a bright white.

Nice idea though.

1.6 Ford Focus
I would prefer it if it were in a much brighter white rather than blue, mine is so dull it could be worth trying to update it to a bright white.

Nice idea though.

To be honest it is no where near as bright as the pictures show, my photography skills worked ;). If anyone can look up exif date on the pictures you will notice the exposures where set to between 5 and 10 seconds.

E30 318iS x2
I had blue ones in my first car for a while, I liked the look of it for abit but f**k me did it drive me nuts I couldn't find anything it was very unhelpful to say the least for a light, kind of rendered it's self useless. I got some ultra bright white jobs and it looks much smarter and I can actualy see stuff :D