ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nike Air Max? Genuine?

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always been a bit wary of buying goods which can't really be proven as genuine on eBay.
I was looking for some new trainers, and they seem to be around £80/£90 now in the shops.

So, I started looking on eBay and came across the some:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nike-Air-Max-...oryZ1262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now, they are really cheap - why?
Anyone had any experience of buying stuff like this on eBay? Are they really convincing fakes or is he just selling the real thing cheap? They look pretty convincing to me.. but is it worth a £41 bet?

Lots of people have bought them, and seem happy with the feedback, but I just can't get past the "more than 50%" less than shop pricing!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not enough pics of them on there, plus there is no pic of the box label (I know it sounds sad) but that's a give away too.

The toe area on the one in the pic looks to have frayed too.

I'd be very wary tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I once bought a new apparently genuine Ted Baker T shirt on ebay, it may aswell of said Ben Taker on the front. I would be very wary.

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Powerseller. 100% positive.

Id say you were safe.

But seriously, why??!! lol

Why not? :p

Not enough pics of them on there, plus there is no pic of the box label (I know it sounds sad) but that's a give away too.

The toe area on the one in the pic looks to have frayed too.

I'd be very wary tbh.

Exactly.
There are SO many of them tho.. all seem to be very cheap.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought a pair of Adicolor on eBay.

They were fake, the shoes were obvious on close inspection but the box looked legit and the stickers/codes were right.

I messaged him and told him I wanted a full refund or id report to every organisation going and as I worked for Adidas UK id personally see to it that he was prosecuted. lol..

Full refund and kept the trainers, I just use them for work now! :D

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Look at his feedback. Thats all he sells and its 100%, if he was dodgy he wouldnt be on 100%.

Just buy them and stop being a tart! lol..

If they are fake its only £40, you can just use them to play servers or something! :p

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are fake its only £40, you can just use them to play servers or something! :p

Pah, I'd rather pay £90 and get a real pair.

Why don't you buy them, and let me know? Then I'll let you play servers with me. :quiet:

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for more photos.. replied saying he'll try and get some from the supplier (but the item will have probably ended by then). Heh.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
no i wouldnt buy those, some here posted a link up to a website who sold cheap GHD's they also had cheap Nike trainers and the pics were exactly the same as yours!!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
I wear 95's for the gym.

Have bought loads of air max/ shox from ebay daz, i wouldnt worry. They'll be shipped from taiwan/ china or similar, and the mark-up on them in the uk is shocking, hence how they're so cheap on ebay.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Oh, and look at his feedback.

He's sold nearly 300 pairs of nike trainers, without one complaint... id say they were real, if not someone will have noticed :p

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for more photos.. replied saying he'll try and get some from the supplier (but the item will have probably ended by then). Heh.

He can't have them in then, if he did he could just go & take pics himself.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ph quick
Arent all these fakes made in the same factory as the real ones, basically once they finish the day shift making real nikes, as they have all the designs/measurements they then knock out a load more using dirt cheap materials and sell on the side....

Thats what i heard about the fake north face stuff anyway

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Vw caddy tdi
Friend bought the exact trainers from back of a van on site when working as plummer by trade, they were fake but you wouldnt tell the diffrence by lookin at them or the box amazing copy! Most uncomfortable fell apart inferior quality product!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arent all these fakes made in the same factory as the real ones, basically once they finish the day shift making real nikes, as they have all the designs/measurements they then knock out a load more using dirt cheap materials and sell on the side....

Thats what i heard about the fake north face stuff anyway

I doubt it.

Daz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found another item on there, which look OK.
I've asked for further pictures of them too (including box and the label :))

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Sinclair C5
I've been to the markets/stores that sell this kind of thing in China many times, I would bet 100% that these are fakes from a similar place.

A dead give away for me is that no where in his advert does he mention they are genuine.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Sinclair C5
I wear 95's for the gym.

Have bought loads of air max/ shox from ebay daz, i wouldnt worry. They'll be shipped from taiwan/ china or similar, and the mark-up on them in the uk is shocking, hence how they're so cheap on ebay.

Nike trainers in China are very very similar price to what we pay in the Uk, in fact most genuine branded clothing is.

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nike_air_max_ltd2-316391-002.jpg

How it Should be
Ebay = Fake. . .
(look at the tick)
but if it doesnt bother you, buy them, nobody would notice except us lot :p