ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk hose

PH2 Flamer
Posting this for people not aware of the replacement hoses available for the Nilfisk pressure washers. The standard ones are too stiff, curl up and crack.

My new one arrived today, rubber and longer I think at 10m. Doesn't curl up, easily reeled up on the hose reel like on the Centennial version.

Seem to give out a lot more pressure too, maybe due to the hose being 'straighter' when is use and not in a coil.

Can be found on eBay, http://bit.ly/X7VMY3

Hopefully of use to someone. Also available in 15m and longer.

PH2 Flamer
Yeah it's crap. Much much better these ones. I didn't even need to drag the pressure washer about. Left it in the garage.

FF 182
Nice find. Agree with everyone that the standard hose is a total pita.

10m one ordered, cheers for the heads up!

Arctic 182
I've heard QWashers do good replacement hoses, however I got mine from DirectHoses. They come recommended by the guys over on DW, (as do QWashers) & it's such a better replacement then the standard Nilfisk one. My Centennial reel is the biggest piece of crap ever lol, I keep my PW bits in one of those plastic storage boxes you get from The Range.

I found 10m was more than enough to get around the whole car, whilst keeping the PW a good distance away.