ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NISSAN 200SX S14A AKA Phillip Scholfied

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Just thought I would post afew pics of my Nissan for the people who are interested in Japanese cars !

This was built up from a shell after I crashed my 1 owner , 50 ,000 mile green one !

The original car before I crashed it !
s141.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1721.jpg

DSCF1729.jpg

Jeez that is very bent - what injuries did you come out with from that? Looks proper nasty!

True definition of wrapped around a lappost, and just goes to show how strong they are if you hit it at the wrong angle!

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Knee ligament damage , both legs were trapped and rotated .
severe bruising from legs , shoulder and chest bruising , no breaks !
I was walking with the aid of crutches afew weeks later and started the new build with dave as soon as we could !

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
SR20DET going into the new shell
IMG_0683.jpg

Engine in place !

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

mine and daves Nissans

IMG_0719.jpg

Vile rear bumper that came with the shell
IMG_0720.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Some crash, surprised you only had to be cut out tbh.

I loved the 5 spoke wheels on the first car.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Yeah I liked the rotas but every japanese car seems to have these so I wanted a change in the end !

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Afew shots of the inside or lack of inside !

sx1.jpg

sx2.jpg

Some nice jap speed upgraded steering arms
sx3.jpg

The show stoppers ! K sport 8 pot calipers complete with 356mm discs and blue stuff race pads !

sx5.jpg

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Jesus, you were lucky not to have been more seriously injured! :confused:
One of my mates had one at Stage 3A, circa 350bhp and he rolled it several times, but walked away, somehow...
06052011184.jpg

Note the wooden post that has speared through the metalwork, luckily the wasn't anyone in the passenger seat. :dizzy:

Titanium 182
Wow that's a mess, so how did you manage to bond your car into a lampost and get a free convertible?