ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No blowers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its on a clio 1.2, replaced the resistor, checked the fuses etc but still not working, In the pic the arrow points to the only live i can find on the plug so theres is deffinatly power getting to it... Now the plug marked by the box connects to the fan itself, but thers no live to it, so iv either got a fault resistor or ther is a hidden fuse/relay...

Any ideas?

resitor.gif

Tunst.

clio sport 182
i cant see the pic on the work computer but from your descripion it happened on my 182 and it was the heater controll unit which is under the drivers side scuttle panel. cheap enough from a scrap yard.

RS 182
Thanks fast and stiff I have same problem on my 182 no blowers. Is this the part i should start eith first? Although, I do get a very very little amount of blowers but no change in temperature from hot or cold! Could this be a different known issue??