ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No longer going to be a Clio Owner! :(

Megane 225 baby! :)
Guess it had to happen, but as of tomorrow afternoon I won't be the owner of a ClioSport Phase Quick, she is being traded in for my new toy! :)

I've had 5 years of relatively smooth ownership of my baby and it will be a sad day when I give the keys over tomorrow - yes I probably will be in tears! Sad but true......!:dapprove:

But the good news is that I am still going to be a RenaultSport Driver...........yes I've upgraded to a Meggy 225! Impulse buy yesterday, completely not planned, was meant to be buying a Wii - this turned out to be a little bit more expensive!!!! ;)

Sawa x

Mini Cooper S sport
ARRGHH I am sooo jealous!! If it's an R26 in liquid yellow I may just have to hate you a little bit :(

Anyway you're a girl after my own heart, cos a Meggy is what I will get next - I've even seen one I want very badly, but it's £16k!

Anyway, enjoy your new motor - and reply to my PM!

PMSL @ Rich..National Express wasn't it? ;)

ARRGHH I am sooo jealous!! If it's an R26 in liquid yellow I may just have to hate you a little bit :(

Anyway you're a girl after my own heart, cos a Meggy is what I will get next - I've even seen one I want very badly, but it's £16k!

Luckily you don't have to hate me as it's not one of those! LOL It's a 56 plate in Mercury Silver, has the panoramic roof and upgraded stereo! :)

Don't not bad for thinking I was going to be buying a Wii for £275, spent a bit more than that! ;) tee hee

Shall have to come out of hibernation and visit people! Read PM and not sure if I can do it hun!!!!! :(

And shut it you two! :rasp:

x

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Lux's are nice, mine is a Lux but with Cup Chassis, Xenons & Recaros (56 also). If I'm thinking of the right person, I think you followed me many moons ago to a meet at Southend (I was in the Silver 172 MK2)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Congrats Sawa, you will love the new car, give it a week and you will forget all about the lil old Clio.

Mini Cooper S sport

Luckily you don't have to hate me as it's not one of those! LOL It's a 56 plate in Mercury Silver, has the panoramic roof and upgraded stereo! :)

Don't not bad for thinking I was going to be buying a Wii for £275, spent a bit more than that! ;) tee hee

Shall have to come out of hibernation and visit people! Read PM and not sure if I can do it hun!!!!! :(

x

ooooh sounds gorgeous. OK I don't have to hate you then ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO you must!! Give the new car a run!

Acres of space?? All I could see in the rear windscreen was a very large headlight ;)

106 GTi

x

Acres of space?? All I could see in the rear windscreen was a very large headlight ;)

Someone must have told her 3 inches was 3 foot in the past !

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Oooh good move :)

Will you actually clean this one? lol

I look forward to seeing yourself in it sometime soon.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
liquid yellow r26!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

am nursin a semi lol

(i know urs is mercury silver)

Oooh good move :)

Will you actually clean this one? lol

I look forward to seeing yourself in it sometime soon.

Thought so too! ;)

Nah I know of a place in Ch Ford that does a good job ;)

You never know I might venture back into the world of meets lol

Congrats Sawa, you will love the new car, give it a week and you will forget all about the lil old Clio.

Bloody hell - hello u!

Not gonna forget her in a hurry, have far too many memories with her! :cool: The only thing I will forget instantly is that dam zorst - why I ever did that??????? God only knows, my ears are far too delicate for it now!

x

OI you two, this is the wrong way to get me to attend things, dissing my driving abilities!!!!

I tell thee there was loads of room! lol :rasp:

Mini Cooper S sport

OI you two, this is the wrong way to get me to attend things, dissing my driving abilities!!!!

I tell thee there was loads of room! lol :rasp:

You're coming out with us if we have to kidnap you and drag you there!!

Make sure you get some pics of the car when you've got it..

The coach driver was just hooting to say hello ;)