ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NO NEEEEEED!!!

Arctic Blue 182

There was a blue plastic bag floating about in the road, so I straddled it with my wheels and drove over it, looked in the rear view mirror and couldnt see it. Thought it must have blown away having gone under and out the back. Got home, got out the car to a burning plastic smell. Checked under the bonnet, round the car, nothing...... forgotten all about that blue plastic bag incident earlier, checked underneath the car......

...Ive only gone and dragged the f*cking thing all the way home and its melted itself to half the length of my exhaust!!!!! and its not even a carrier bag....Its a massive blue bin liner! Stinks vile. How the hell am I going to get that off!? :mad:

Arctic Blue 182

Thought about letting it cool down and attacking it with a wire brush. Bits of blue plastic bag dripping and hanging off the exhaust. Looks a right mess.

gutted.

i had that too!!! your right about the smell...... its awful. but good news... it does burn off.... bad news... eventually!

if u r gonna attack it with a wire brush, just make sure its not dripping b4 u have a go at it, i ended up getting burnt by the stuff they make bin liners from once, cos i thought the machine had stopped, and it hadnt, and it dripped all over my fingers!!! at 200degrees!! not pleasant, trust me