ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 8800 Arte

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
thoughts?

i had a sirocco last year, liked it.

o2 have offered me this (cant get delivery until the 22nd)

with 1000 mins anytime and 1000 txts

£28 PCM

but they want £305 for the phone

ph quick
thats stupid money, keep using the scirocco if you like it?, get a n95 or something and sell it

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
it looks the same as the sirroco, think it still has the shocking 5110 menu,

this this one has a saphire (sp) back to it

Golf GTi Mk1
I've had my 8800 for nearly 3 years and it really is a superb looking phone, does everything i need it too but the battery life is SHOCKING!!
I was gonna upgrade to 8800 SE then the Luna but both of them still don't look as good as the 8800.
That new 8800 Arte looks nice even though the price isn't!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i had 8 series phones for a long time...the trouble is, they havven't really done anything with them since the 8800 it's just the same thing over and over. In the end got an iphone and sold my 8600 luna edition on ebay. personally i wouldn't bother.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i had 8 series phones for a long time...the trouble is, they havven't really done anything with them since the 8800 it's just the same thing over and over. In the end got an iphone and sold my 8600 luna edition on ebay. personally i wouldn't bother.

thats the thing though for me, i dont really "use" a phone for photos, music, internet , 3g, ringtones

i just talk and txt LOL

i love the styling but not sure i want to pay the £300

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well the luna was nice, i did like the phone for what it is. But again, it was basically a 8800 in black. Which if i'm totally honest wasn't as good as the chrome, the original 8800 still stands out of a crowd a lot more than any of the new ones do. I use a phone for a phone too but my logic was to combine my mp3 player and phone and still have something that looks fantastic. Therefore imo iphone wins.

Black 172 MK2
thats a very good deal as normaly £35pm on o2 you still pay £500 for the phone or on £75pm you pay £150 for the phone. Deal = good but i would never pay that much for a phone espec as what it is.

Just think effectivily if its a 12 month contract your paying £53.42 pm
18 month contract your paying £44.95 still not bad but not gr8.