ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-sports at ClioSport meets...

Welcome or not? I know forum membership is for "anything from a 1.2" but always figured the meets were different, as despite having "EXTREME!!!!!!!" written all over it, my car is not a sport.

Also, where do you consider Hertfordshire in the grand scheme of things? East of England or South East? I've heard it called both.

East of england meets are generally in suffolk, cambridge or peterborough.

Our ones have quite a few non sports including me

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
In my experience none sports are always welcome!

Get your self along to the cambridge meet on Sunday :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Non sports are just as welcome as any other clio. Infact any car is equally welcome, including non clio's!

Bux

Golf GTD
Anybody is welcome mate! Even some people who don't have clios turn up. I had a 1.2 for 2 years and went to plenty of meets in that!

Non-sports are always welcome. Nobody's gonna turn around and say go home, Everybody started out with something 'basic' at one point. If you like it who cares?

320d
I've been to meets in all my cars. 1.2 Clio, ph1 172, Mazda 323 and my MX5. To be honest what you turn up in has never been an issue, in n0rfbest anyway :rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I felt a bit of a pleb turning up in my non sport but after I parked up and hid in with the trophies and flamers and got perving on other cars I felt very welcome. Anyway I have a 172 rear bumper now so I can just park with the rear facing out... 172's came in red! (shifty eyes)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Scottish meets usually have less Clios than they do other cars, never mind non-sports.

Thats suprisingly true as well, but even you have a non sport, you are always welcome by the other guys anyway.

172 cup
I felt a bit of a pleb turning up in my non sport but after I parked up and hid in with the trophies and flamers and got perving on other cars I felt very welcome. Anyway I have a 172 rear bumper now so I can just park with the rear facing out... 172's came in red! (shifty eyes)

Spot the nonsport :D

DSC_0867_edited-1.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Of course none sports are welcome. the club might be called cliosport(.net) but all clio's are welcome to any event!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Is there a cliosport meet For hertfordshire? or the nearest one?

In order of nearest to Herts and how soon they are happening:

There's a Cambridge and a Harlow meet this Sunday.

A rolling road day at lakeside sat 5th
And there's talk of a lakeside meet the following Sunday too

rs clio ph1 172
In order of nearest to Herts and how soon they are happening:

There's a Cambridge and a Harlow meet this Sunday.

A rolling road day at lakeside sat 5th
And there's talk of a lakeside meet the following Sunday too
how much is the rr day on the 5th?

Clio 172 cup
of course there all welcome, its about the love for clio sports and cars in general, at the time you might not be able to afford a cliosport but eventually you might have one :)