ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Cheers pal, theres a lot of angel eye haters :p onli really got them because i tinted my old ones, got pulled, told to change em and there was no OEM look ones on sale at a good price, so got these, but i quite like them

thought id do some more whoring as i got some new pics of the car.... now got a ktec exhaust next is a pannel filter from ktec or an induction kit leaning more towards the panel filter, as its only a 1.2:) then coilovers :)

If you're after an induction kit, ive got a K&N 57i induction kit for a ph3 if your interested.

Although just noticed, its a ph3 front bumper on a 53 plate?

ClioSport - Blue
  • 16" OZ Superleggeras, Refurbished in Black with Custom Orange OZ Decals
  • Lowered 100mm+ on FK Highsport Coilovers with Custom Rear Setup
  • OMP Front Strut Brace
  • Renault Sport Grille
  • Fully Color Coded - Front Strips, Handles, Side-Strips + Smoothed Bullets
  • Cup Spoiler
  • 172 Back Bumper with Cut-Out for Exhaust, using 182 Surround
  • ProSpeed Cat-Back Exhaust, 3.5" Cut into Bumper
  • Decat
  • BMC CDA Filter (Video of Above)
  • 3/4 Front Plate
  • CTR Ariel
  • Cabasse Headunit from a 182
  • Xenon Headlamp Units from a Renault Sport
  • Sparco Rev Buckets on Custom Made Uber-Low Subframes
  • Sparco 3 Point Harnesses
  • Custom Made Rollcage (Sprayed Orange)
  • Sparco Ring Steering Wheel (330mm)
  • Sprayed Dash Strips + Front Badge + Gear Insert Orange to Match Cage + Wheel Decals
  • Big Brake Conversion, 285mm Disks
  • Fully Stripped Interior + Painted Black
  • Xenon Interior Bulbs + Number Plate Light (From Group Buy)
Maybe a few more things but cant remember :)

Pics:

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

And, if you're bored, my Progress Thread :)

Sweet, love the wheels too!!

It's a 2.0 billabong ;p packing serious bhp lol... Vicky I cba to read your build thread... Does the exhaust go around your spare wheel or through it?

And I found this amusing today, made me think of Joey and this thread

Who needs custom springs when you have friends and a full boot ha

3968ee2d.jpg

2793fc5c.jpg

Imagine the lows if I was rolling on 15''s ha

Haha, I've still got my custom springs if you want them ;)

ph2 172
a jelly baby, i think its about time i took the WW and shocker stickers off and took the hanging teddy off, and painted the badges black. I'm off to do it now :) I'll stick some pics up when I'm done

Waste of money. Its obviously on display for a reason as well, It'd be in the boot otherwise it wasn't for show.

Just see no point at all.

If you crash and it's secured in the footwell, it's going to be a lot easier to get it from your seat than having to jump oout and get it out the boot, personally I think it's a good idea.

White Sti Hatch
If you crash and it's secured in the footwell, it's going to be a lot easier to get it from your seat than having to jump oout and get it out the boot, personally I think it's a good idea.

When you get a sensible head ?

Hang on, So you can reach under the passenger's footwell from in your seat. No doubt the airbag would of gone off as well so that something else to fight with. You'd still probably have to get out and go round to the passengers side to undo it as well.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
If you do trackdays and your car is fully striped out, bucket seats, roll cage etc I can maybe see why.
Buy for everyday and town use it's pointless other than for show. And anyway why would you bother with a non-sport?:S

Renault Clio 16v 1.2
Lol for all the arguments about my fire extinguisher, yes its mainly there for looks but it is a quick release one so you only have to pull it hard from the drivers side and its out so it still is useful in case of emergency's... :) Got it for free as well via work ;) Also, dont like stuff rolling around in da boot of me car.

Liquid Yellow R27
Here is my 1.4 Clio Dynamique. I've not had it long but here's a few pictures of it and what I've done so far.

Exterior
- Black clio badge
- Carbon fibre vinyl on the diamond (front)
- Aero flat wiper blades
- Black aluminium short aerial
- Pressed metal numberplates
- Tinted wind deflectors

Interior
- Carbon fibre vinyl (hazard light panel & dashboard strips)
- Pioneer head unit
- Front & back Alpine speakers
- Subwoofer

dsc03620l.jpg

dsc03638l.jpg

dsc03627k.jpg

dsc04259.jpg

dsc04258y.jpg

Progress thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?577455-My-Second-Clio-1.4-Dynamique&p=7700187 :D

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
DSC00225.jpg

Image006.jpg

so far:

172 16'' wheels
lowered 40mm on apex

next:

rs grill
silvatec bulbs
172 rear bumper
colour code
15mm wheel spacers
pressed number plates

maybe: wheels refurbed black still not sure!

EXACTLY what i want to do !