ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Girlfriends Dci 65bhp now remapped and a few mods:

048-7.jpg

049-6.jpg

050-6.jpg

044-7.jpg

042-8.jpg

Renault Clio Symbol
yes .. i didnt see one in 50 pages of this thread ! i was surprised !!

@cotball - now i got KW lowring springs 50mmfront /40mmback ...

i really HATE speedbumps ...i

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Renault Clio dCi 100 - 2005 on a 54 Plate.

Pictures:

6097169391_887fbfc505_z.png

Renault Clio dCi 100 by Tonka-Truck, on Flickr

6097659346_f4ffb1246a_z.png

Renault Clio dCi 100 by Tonka-Truck, on Flickr

6190231138_dcebec030c_z.png

Polished Engine Mount by Tonka-Truck, on Flickr

6189670515_40cc7097e6_z.png

172 Pearl Black Rear Bumper by Tonka-Truck, on Flickr

Specification:
Automatic Headlights / Window Wipers
Cool Pack (Electric Sunroof & Climate Control)
Factory Fitted Xenon's
6 CD Changer
Aircon

Modifications Include:
Remapped by PowerTune Scotland
172 Rear Bumper
Renault Sport Front Grille
Front Silver Visions
LED Rear Light
Polished Engine Mount
5mm Spacers (looking for 2 x 10mm - 2 x 15mm though)
Honda Civic Type R Aerial

Future Plans:
Colour Coded Side Strips, Door Handles + Front Bumper Inserts
Eibach Sportlines + Koni Adjustable Shocks
Cruise Control

FF LY 182
I got the Rear sport badge to cover a scratch that miraculously appeared while it was parked, otherwise I wouldn't have.
The side bullets are the standard 1.4 and 16V sprayed silver.
I am tempted to go a tad lower although speed bumps are a bit of an issue where I live, they are everywhere! haha :)
Yours has a good look about it though, quite unique, I like :approve:

Bora.
I got the Rear sport badge to cover a scratch that miraculously appeared while it was parked, otherwise I wouldn't have.
The side bullets are the standard 1.4 and 16V sprayed silver.
I am tempted to go a tad lower although speed bumps are a bit of an issue where I live, they are everywhere! haha :)
Yours has a good look about it though, quite unique, I like :approve:

machine polish not lift the scratch? or is it too deep?, there are speedbumps where i live aswell ;) still scrape over them, thanks :) hopefully unique in a good way lol.

FF LY 182
machine polish not lift the scratch? or is it too deep?, there are speedbumps where i live aswell ;) still scrape over them, thanks :) hopefully unique in a good way lol.

I did get some of it out but not all of it, I could probably find a better sticker or something to put there in all fairness lol. Well at the moment it's lowered 30mm all round and it's a comfy ride on 16"s, the car can take bumps at 35 mph like a dream, I just fear that lowering it too much will spoil the ride a bit. I shall have to experiment with friends for weight! (It's sits really low with 4 people in it!) lol. Yeah man in a good way, loving the colour... have you lowered yours yet? :)

EDIT: Scrap that just seen some up to date pictures of it, good work! It's really getting there now!
:D

Last edited:
  Bora.

EDIT: Scrap that just seen some up to date pictures of it, good work! It's really getting there now!
:D

35mph?! that would kill my car, i take them at 3-4mph maybe slower? Thanks its not one of the usual colours you see, think its known as the Chavv colour on here ;)

FF LY 182
^ Looks great that, will look even better once the wheels have had a refurb :approve: (if it's not the light playing tricks?)
I like the mini parked behind it too ;)

Bike*
^ Looks great that, will look even better once the wheels have had a refurb :approve: (if it's not the light playing tricks?)

I was thinking the same but i think its just a reflection hah
Does look nice too, more pics to perv please!

Clio Dynamique Noir

Its the light :rasp: Although there are a few hairline scratches from a wheel brush I used to clean them :mad: Its my brothers, Cooper S, smart car!!!

I was thinking the same but i think its just a reflection hah
Does look nice too, more pics to perv please!

Yup reflection :approve: (Because theyre sooo shiny!) As requested...
DSCF3643.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3636.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF3632.jpg
[/IMG]

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hey there,

First post but here's my Clio;-

SAM_0300.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_0297.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_0298.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_0299.jpg
[/IMG]

Not massively modded yet, but plenty more to come.
So far;-

- Xenon head lights
- Blue LED Side lights
- Indoor footwell neons
- Customer made 2.25 inch exhaust
- K&N Induction Kit
- Vibe Sub/Amp
- Infinity 6x9's
- Alpine door speakers
- Rear lights (Forgot the name..)
- Tinted windows
- Personal Plate

I also want it lowered around 60mm.. But unsure of what springs to buy yet.

I have a question as well.. I want to make my engine look a bit snazzier..So when I open my bonnet I get a wow factor - I took off the engine cover to fit my air filter, a friend suggested painting it, but I don't know if that will look a bit iffy or not.. Any suggestions?

Ry

f7r turbo, 172, 1.6
318642_10150389623737025_707267024_10225567_1754673360_n.jpg

1.6 16v k4m
KnN filter,
172 exhaust manifold, custom decat, and has powerflow stainless steel exhaust made to look like a 182 exhaust (which i dont actually like)

rs tunning remap,

clio mk1 rsi side skirts,

in the next few weeks its getting the full sport bodykit, 172 wide track at the front, 172 front brakes,

and im trying to custom make a megane 225 inlet manifold to fit
318642_10150389623752025_707267024_10225568_503067405_n.jpg

get off the computer go outside and cut that smurf off your car you just look like a chav, the type that just drives up and down the same car-park every night with 12 year olds in the car and you have pinched that out of there happy meal, dont bring yourself down to that level