ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

White 182 Rep
here's a couple of mine.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
isnt mine dude, i just want his body kit, thats f**king awsome! that rear spoiler is so different!

i could be wrong but i think that splitter is part of a kit that renault used to offer, it came with a diffusery type rear bumper add on too.

if you dig hard enough youll find the thread on here. ive only seen it once though

TT QS
i could be wrong but i think that splitter is part of a kit that renault used to offer, it came with a diffusery type rear bumper add on too.

if you dig hard enough youll find the thread on here. ive only seen it once though

It isn't I don't think knuckles. I've looked for it (the one with the little black bit on the non-sport bumper?) if so and I've got the quote right it isnt lol

TT QS
That's probably the best way to describe it lol.

After I'd written that's looked close and it may be so I may have talked straight my a hole lol.

1.2 16V Dynamique

I swear we've had this discussion on another thread - I think someone posted up a link to one on ebay...

I still REALLY want to get that non-sport kit for mine! :cool: that is when I have an income worthy of it...

Clio 182 rep
hear is my clio 1.2 i have spent
alot of money on this car to get
it to look like this i am soon be
putting 172 engine in
255300_10151337008361562_1295497150_n.jpg

319306_10151351796276562_709103262_n.jpg
389164_10151235178726562_2060601247_n.jpg

Attachments

• 319306_10151351796276562_709103262_n.jpg
    319306_10151351796276562_709103262_n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 74
  ph1 clio 1.2
whats left to do?

CC front bumper, although i am thinking of going for a 172 front end- can get one for £220(bumper, arches,skirts,girll,bonnet)
splitter(going on tomorrow)
sort the damage out
and just make it alot tidier new wipers, ph2 rear lights, wind deflectors, spacers for the wheels,
Any ideas i could do..?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
CC front bumper, although i am thinking of going for a 172 front end- can get one for £220(bumper, arches,skirts,girll,bonnet)
sort the damage out
and just make it alot tidier new wipers, ph2 rear lights, wind deflectors, spacers for the wheels,
Any ideas i could do..?

your plans sound decent. all id suggest would be a wiper blank for the rear, silver visions and maybe a sport interior?

ph1 clio 1.2
  Ph2 Meg 225
sort the damage out
Any ideas i could do..?

I would say paint wheel centre caps same as wheels, ph2 lights, wind deflectors and leave as it is

Maybe a ph2 steering wheel aswell :p

ph1 clio 1.2
I would say paint wheel centre caps same as wheels, ph2 lights, wind deflectors and leave as it is

Maybe a ph2 steering wheel aswell :p

yeah thing about the centre caps plan was just to do the diamonds, but i messed 3 of them up lol :dapprove: so i just done them all yellow for now, i quiet like them if am honest, differant hmm
yeah going to get wind delflectors

Ph2 Meg 225
Haha luckily I could remove mine from the base! Hopefully when I have some more funding I will be getting some deflectors and some f1s :p

ph1 clio 1.2
Haha luckily I could remove mine from the base! Hopefully when I have some more funding I will be getting some deflectors and some f1s :p

i know, wish i could remove mine, then they'll be done properly, yes i'm glad i got my f1's, i did want to go down the euro route and some deep dishes but changed me mind