ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob exhaust / induction / spacer queries

182 BG FF
Hello all.

Just getting used to my clio and came across another owner earlier who left me wanting to ask some questions:

i have the ktec decat and piper cat back and it sits slightly too far in, the other guy says its the wrong decat size?

i seem to missin the cold air feeds for my airbox and wondered what induction kit would be best to replace it with for some noise and bling and gains?

my rear wheels are spaced 15mm and are about flush (standard rims) the front arent spaces... How far can i space them even though in really low?

Adam.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Hello all.

Just getting used to my clio and came across another owner earlier who left me wanting to ask some questions:

i have the ktec decat and piper cat back and it sits slightly too far in, the other guy says its the wrong decat size?

i seem to missin the cold air feeds for my airbox and wondered what induction kit would be best to replace it with for some noise and bling and gains?

my rear wheels are spaced 15mm and are about flush (standard rims) the front arent spaces... How far can i space them even though in really low?

Adam.

Buy standard airbox with standard cold air pipes. There's your gains.

As for sizing, take it to an exhaust shop such as Longlife and ask them if they can sort it out for you :)