ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noob looking for advice on external styling for 1.6 dynamique

DCi 100
On here people split cars in the parts section all the time dude. I grabbed a set of bumpers etc from ebay for quite cheapo though. Worth looking around.

Shdhdhd
I had plans for a 172 rear bumper. Bought it and never got it sprayed. Suppose you could do it cheap but could be a bit of a hassle. Depends how long your going to have the car. I'm pretty sure there's a guy with a nice rep who only just got it how he wanted it and now it's for sale!

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Sweet think i might have to sign up then lol. Ill do it today. How does the 172 rear bumper differ from standard? does it have the twin exhaust?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Sweet think i might have to sign up then lol. Ill do it today. How does the 172 rear bumper differ from standard? does it have the twin exhaust?

Check out people progress threads mate, youll see hundreds of sport bumpers. 172 and 182 bumpers are the same, except 182 bumpers have exhaust cut outs in the middle.

Megane 225 F1
I know its black but....

DSC01966.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

:D

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Im liking that a lot! similar style to what im looking for i think. is yours 1.6 as well?

Megane 225 F1
1.4 but everything is exactly the same except for the lower end of the engine i think which makes yours an extra .2cc lol

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Haha sounds about right dude. Not slow though are they? The old colt gti i used to own was supposed to have 126bhp and it was rapid but my clio isnt much slower at all!

Mk2 Clio 1.6
16's in my opinion mate. most will either say 16's and lower it, or 15's and lower it .

up to yourself at the end of the day as long as they are the correct fitment.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Yeah must admit im leaning towards 16s. If i could find that style in black or anthracite in 16" id be on them like a tramp on chips! Maybe some rotas would work?? www.rarerims.co.uk

Shdhdhd
I was going to get some rotas. 16" black with red rim but missed out on them on eBay as I was too slow. Was gutted at the time

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Thanks dude :D ive just bought a pair of 172 skirts from someone on this forum so thats one of the first steps, next on the list is a good set of rims, im thinking the rota slipstreams atm or maybe turinis if i can get some at the right price. Definately gonna have to lower it at some point, not sure if i should go for springs or coilovers though. Hopefully get a RS grill soon too and liking the idea of a bonnet bra. Obviously this will happen as funds allow lol. Ill get some pics up soon and make a Project thread :)

Shdhdhd
172 replica side skirts that fit your standard front bumper or actual side skirts from a 172?

I think the rotas are deffo a good idea

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Lol no they wont, real skirts need to be used with the sport wings

Could be wrong but i dont think theres anyway of modifying them to fit

DCi 100
Not worth messing about trying to make them fit, will need wings/bumper for them to all lock into place.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Oh b***ocks!!! lol. If anyone knows of any for sale let me know!!! Are they hard to fit cos im not the most skilled at this kind of thing and i dont have a massive budget right now.