ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normal Cup engine temp

My Cup seems to run just above half way on the temperature gauge once fully warmed up. Is this normal? I was expecting it to be on the colder side of half way like my previous cars...

Nippy white cup

exactly the same on mine m8. Think its spot on. Still enjoying it. Done 1500miles already in mine. Had it about 3 weeks!

Superb - cheers folks.

Love the car - shame Renault are so sh*te. Im still having problems with my dealer and them fixing some crap paintwork on my doors :(

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Yeah its about right. I hear what your saying about Renault too. Just wait till you have it serviced.....

The temperature guage will be higher and lower due to outside temp.

It will be higher at the moment as its warmer. In the cold winter assuming you drive exactly the same the engine will be cooler.

I wouldnt worry unless it gets very high ie over 3/4 for long periods and your not hammering it.

EDD