ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North east members

320d

Are there any clio sport members based in the north east especially in Newcastle coz ive never seen any window stickers and hardly any modded clios up here? If anyone does exist post up pictures of your car and ill keep my eyes open. Ill put a picture of mine up on saturday after ive washed her

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Im in the North east mate, but Im up on the North Yorkshire Moors.

For pics of the V6 have a look in the Pics section:)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Im in Newcastle matey BUT I dont own a 172 anymore.

And ive just found out the guy who bought my 172 has written it off!!!

I never saw any other ClioSport stickers but I will look out for you, if you see a red CTR gis a wave!!

E90

Im not a member, but Im from Northallerton n/Yorks, so when I,m back Im mooching about those parts and middlesboro, If you see a Iceberg 172 with dutch plates, give me a wave. :)

E90

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 04 February 2004

im in york
Our kids a Copper in York, he used to have a willy 3, but he sold it not long after he started, so I doubt youve seen it about.

A slow one :-(

Im from the toon! Hardly out about at the moment. Usually spend most weekends drunk. But bring on the summer and ill be out to play again!

Titanium 182

my cus lives up that way

slammed blue valver on kahns

reg

m*** dnl

im always in billingham but dont plan to have a valver much longer :(

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Im from South Shields too! (Nice parking Ben!) Havent seen many gold vtss in my area, chances are its me if you see one.

Hello everyone Im from Peterlee area never seen any other stickers like... we should organise some sort of meeting!!

320d

I work during the day in South Shields, my black valver is always in the big car park just down the road from the town hall opposite the voyager pub u know where i mean chris1.4rt & Red16???

320d

Shud try and meet up some time if enough people r interested. Im free any evening or on a saturday, anyone interested?????????????

Aye, I know where ye mean. Behind Evisa? Cant say Ive ever noticed a black 16v around town before.

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 05 February 2004

I work during the day in South Shields, my black valver is always in the big car park just down the road from the town hall opposite the voyager pub u know where i mean chris1.4rt & Red16???
yeah i know the car park youre on about

Nope definitetly not seen you around. Id remember that little beauty. (Never been keen on lexus lights though)

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 07 February 2004

Nope definitetly not seen you around. Id remember that little beauty. (Never been keen on lexus lights though)
ive never seen it about either to be honest, where do ya live?

Scarborough!!! i never realised there were these many ppl around me :eek: o wow i feel all good inside now knowing i aint a loner in Yorkshire!

im from newcastle, usually driving from the benfield garage on the sctoswood road after having another part of the car repaired. If theres going to be a meet plaese post it and ill turn up. With a compleletly bog standard mk2 172......Well apart from the stereo. I should realy get round to more tuning stuff

Anyone interested in a meet let me know as I am area rep at the min..

I will get something sorted! Anyone intersted mail me my email is in club contacts part of the site.. let me know any ideas and places for the meet and we can see what we cna get sorted

Meet @ Clifton Moor in York :p its easy and ppl no where it is.. or u could just get us all to goto Boro Cruise then we can meet up there :D

Boro Cruise is on the 28th of February ;)

320d

May well hav been me coz i was down near the river going to renault on scotswood road. 172 wheels r4 sale getting my super leggs tomoz!!!