ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Run, sunday the 19th of august.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
f**k sticking a decat on mine. cant be dealing with a bigger flat spot lol.

jonffs has a decat. that sounds incredible!

off to bed, see ya'll in the morning. joe, ill text you when me and chris leave

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I do :)

But it's not fitted :(

John's car sounds like no other Clio. Flipping awesome. Can't wait to go through those tunnels.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I do :)

But it's not fitted :(

John's car sounds like no other Clio. Flipping awesome. Can't wait to go through those tunnels.

It will be fitted soon don't worry :)

And that's the one that sounds like a spit fire lol so weird but so awesome :)

I know it's not just tunnel the valleys echo the sound back anyway :)

You need a long bar rather than a hammer to hit the starter. Also rocking the car whilst in gear can help.

I've been through the whole dicky starter motor issues before, even did a Chester meet/drive with it like that even managed to perfect a technique of bump starting my car on my own lol

BG 182
You need a long bar rather than a hammer to hit the starter. Also rocking the car whilst in gear can help.

I've been through the whole dicky starter motor issues before, even did a Chester meet/drive with it like that even managed to perfect a technique of bump starting my car on my own lol

I think you need to teach me how to do that lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep on a Sunday morning, it's in a biker route so its usually open, if not we can just go to the garage that does hot food opposite :)

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Looking like I'm not going now. :-(. Still at work until god knows when so not going to be in any fit state by 9.30. Hope you all have a good days driving.

BG 182
Doubt ill be coming now, I gotta sit around and wait all day for someone to come out and fix my starter motor :headno:

Gutted!