ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Run, sunday the 19th of august.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Broxton is 8 miles approx from Roots n Shoots. Straight down A41 to roundabout and take 3rd exit and immediate left into car park.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Might be bringing my mrs now. She was supposed to be going to our daughters for the weekend but that's been cancelled so the only way I'm going to get out is to bring her with me

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Don't worry I am bringing my sister with me, rolling camera person she will be ;) l

BG 182
Gutted!

I was going to come along to this as I've just put the RON98 map on my car - But now my starter motor has decided that it doesn't want to work anymore :(

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Will this be a fast pace or a
Leisurely pace.
What I'm trying to say is I I'm in a 1.2 will I get left behind. Or shall I jump in somebody's car.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We can make progress at times but we won't be trying to push it on this route, joe came in his 1.2 and he got on ok round the evo triangle

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I used to keep up fine to be honest. It's just on the straights.

You could always leave you're car at my house and jump in with me.

Clio 172 Ph2
1.knuckles (scott) LY r27
2. dan blue 182
3. xxhardingxx rb 182
4. lee rb 182
5. jonff blue ph1
6. mark smith silver ph1
7. george, grey hybrid derv ibiza FR (absolute animal of a car!!!)
8. Sven Flamer 172 ph2

Birthday do tonight so if anyone is coming past waverton or roots I'll meet their and follow to Broxton...

BG 182
Very nice of you :) I'll be getting a lift of Scott I think as he said last night.

You leaving from Warrington mate? As my starter motor has decided it wants to work again now, so if I go end up going I can meet you somewhere in Warrington and then go down to the meeting point at the same time?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
You leaving from Warrington mate? As my starter motor has decided it wants to work again now, so if I go end up going I can meet you somewhere in Warrington and then go down to the meeting point at the same time?

Lymm services

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I might drive anyway if I get lost or left behind I'll just go home :p see how I feel tomorrow.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep, I will be doing mate. It'll take a while to get used to it. I might go for a little drive around before we meet up too.

You will be fine, it ain't much of a step up unless you want it to be :)

But 1st time you drive it (make sure it's dry!!!!!!) 2nd gear bring it up to 40MPH then open the throttle all way past the bottom click then at just over 7K go up a gear, biggest smile you will have all day long after that coming from a 1.2 I know I did coming from my mk1 diesel lol straight line hero this is called IIRC ;) lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
just over 7k ?! :eek: on a standard 182?

when i first got my car i scared myself s**tless overtaking everything going up a hill (2 lanes) and the thing just kept pulling lol!

needs moar power though now :eek:

Car isnt starting now.. Anyone from Warrington fancy giving me a bump start in the morning? lol

no good mate :( hopefully someone will give you a hand :)