ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Run, sunday the 19th of august.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right just to confirm everything now before sunday,

The confirmed route (unless anything is found along the way that stops us :eek:) - http://goo.gl/maps/jh3tn :)

Meeting place and time:

Broxton round about truck stop area for 10:00AM (not the garage that does food, but the park type area a little further down off the wrexham exit of the round about)

Whitchurch Road, Broxton,Chester, CH3 9JW (behind the pub called The Egerton arms which the post code will take you to) you can't get throught the pub car park to it.

leaving this place after some breakfast goodness from the butty van to carry on the route at about 10:30AM.

If anyone would like to meet further down the route I.E. at the horseshoe pass (pondarosa cafe) then please PM me and i will give you a rough time of arrival plus my mobile number so i can let you know where we are on the day if anything goes a bit wrong along the way :eek:

Thanks again for the all the ideas i have taken them into account and modified the route to get the best possible time out of this run :)

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
a really good excuse for coming for a blast and plus this trip usually only happens once a year ;)

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Ok count me in. I'll meet you at Broxton around ten. Give me a ring if any different on the day. 07831861360

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great stuff :)

Ps. Brave man leaving your number open on this forum lol

Potentially we only need a 200 and a V6 to finish off the one of every clio theme as well on this run lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Well tbh it only hits you how far you have gone when you get on the home leg of the A55 other than that it's well broken up with photo and food stops with the max of about 30- 45 mins flat driving before we find the next stop off place also with the roads being so much fun you don't realise how long it's been.

Honestly if you like driving then these roads are amazing and worth driving so far lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
What's wrong with leaving your number on this forum dan I have loads of times! Hope you guys have a good trip!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just saying open forum with thousands of members (lots leaving and joining each week), one bad egg might pick it up and enjoy themselves with it :S

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol dude I wouldnt worry about it! It's in the northwest! Whats the worsed they can do!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyway guys have a good drive! And joe becareful! Watch out for sheep!

Good stuff.

How far away is the meet place from Ash's place? Roots and Shoots is the only place I know in Chester lol. Was talking to Scott earlier and trying to figure out how to get there cos someone has made off with my Sat Nav.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Literally 2 minutes away. I'll post a link on google maps. I'll post a link from google maps in a minute mate. I'll pm you my number too incase you get lost lol :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
got quite a few coming then :) potentially 8 cars and they are all different colours lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1.knuckles (scott) LY r27
2. dan blue 182
3. xxhardingxx rb 182
4. lee rb 182
5. jonff blue ph1
6. mark smith silver ph1
7. george, grey hybrid derv ibiza FR (absolute animal of a car!!!)

they are all the confirmed names, theres about 3-4 more that i know of that aint 100%

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I was hoping to jump in on this but my car wont be ready:S But next time i will i love the Welsh roads

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ahh not good :( what needs doing?

And ye there will be more northwest runs in the near future I'm sure :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ahh right, hope it gets sorted soon, what sorta numbers are you running once its sorted?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
A notice to all people on this run out,

could we all have atleast half a tank of fuel onboard before we leave broxton please as it allows us all to stop at the same time when people do need a fuel stop :)

also if you have a camera i stongly advise you bring it as this run has some amazing photo oppotunitys along the way :)

heres the route again http://goo.gl/maps/WyYgN if you select the photo option on google maps then you will see what i mean when you click on the photos along our route :)

also just a reminder, if anyone does intend to meet the group at anywhere other than the starting point please pm me so i can give you a rough when to get there :)

thanks again

Dan