ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not 1st to do it, but my vile wheels :D

Qashcow
have been getting busy the past week with the rattle cans, its all come out quite well really.

please bare in mind, these are only 2 wheels so far, some of you already know what i mean;)

the photos dont actually show the colour properly, even the SLR cant get the right colour on them

and this is the car they'l be sitting on during the summers trackdays.... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=325511

2009_03_23_0363.jpg

2009_03_27_0370.jpg

2009_03_29_0376.jpg

Qashcow
lol, luckily i can get discount at our local panel and paint shop.

will be wrapped in some R888's in the next month or so. cant wait to see them on the car

Qashcow
^ nearly 10,000. not bad lol

even if the car looks s**t i dont care lol, i'll be sat in it or it'l be in the garage so wont be me looking at it.

ive got 9 wheels to choose from so can go back to black if its awful

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^ nearly 10,000. not bad lol

even if the car looks s**t i dont care lol, i'll be sat in it or it'l be in the garage so wont be me looking at it.

ive got 9 wheels to choose from so can go back to black if its awful

hadn't realised that..

i think they will go with the silver very very well

Qashcow
the other 2 wheels will not be going orange btw peeps!!! and not black, or white, or anything normal, just not normal :S

340i
Oh god... What have we started!!! ;)

DSC_0215.jpg

Just wait until you start getting the weird looks and comments.... "Orange?!?, Oh god, hhmmmm, WTF"

Qashcow
balls, was hoping you wouldnt see this. i knew you'd done it. at least the cars arent the same colour too. did i meet you briefly at the RS oulton day last year? i was wondering around with jay and tony

one of the reasons is also because burp, adeyspec and myself all have silver ph1's with black wheels and live within 10 miles of each other and also do the odd trackday together, disguinishing photos was getting annoying

340i
hahaha... Only they super hardcore people dare go for orange! It will probably be the new black soon?

You haven't met me, possibly could of been Paul Bagnall? (also has a blue PH-1, baggers172 iirc)

ahh yeah knew you lads lived local too each other

E92 M3
yer it will look smart as fuk

are they just track days wheels tho cos i would use them all the time if i was you

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
They look Great!

I picked up a set of PH1 Alloys last week, all 4 in reasonable Nick with 2 New Tyres (Uniroyal rainsports) and 2 Michelins with a good 5mm of tread for £100

Mine are going Luminous Green

Qashcow
in theory they're track wheels but will be on the car during the whole summer. i picked these wheels up at a decent price too, they came with slicks but ive no use for them without a cage and they got sold.

luminous anything is the way forwards, i may get a first coat of colour on my other 2 rims tonight

Qashcow
really orange orange??

its just luminous orange safety paint, works ok with the right primers and top coats etc

v6
plasti-kote fluorescent orange!?

my track wheels are mid-way through becoming the same colour!

More poke than viagr
They look great mate, get them on!

Alternate the colours, two front wheels different and two rear wheels different. And alternate on the other side if you know what i mean

Qashcow
^ sweet, literally....... thats given me another idea.....

i love not caring what people think, this cars going to look disgusting :D