ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a Clio, but a Saxo 1.4 8v, Please help.

Clio182 RB Blue
Hello I have this 1.4 saxo 8v multi point injection and is not starting...

The engine will turn over really with no strain, (new battery 2 months ago)

1)There is no fuel being pumped into the fuel rail (where the 4 injectors are)
2)I have replaced the fuel filter(not that the old one was blocked anyway)
3)no voltage going to the fuel cut off button in the engine bay
4)no voltage going to the fuel pump fuse in the engine bay (10 amp)
5)no voltage on any of the wires on the fuel pump underneath the rear bench

But I decided to put a wire straight from the battery + to the fuel pump fuse and this will bring voltage to the fuel pump(blue wire) also it clicks the fuel relay (under the ecu) so this works, and I have replaced it.

Please could you help me and tell me what is wrong, I am out of ideas. Many Thanks, Paul

Clio 197
This is happening to my brothers corsa and it turned out to be the immobiliser shutting down the fuel system he got a new ecu and clocks keys and everything and all is fine so far

Clio182 RB Blue
This is happening to my brothers corsa and it turned out to be the immobiliser shutting down the fuel system he got a new ecu and clocks keys and everything and all is fine so far

Thanks for the quick reply, but doesnt the dash light come up when the imobilser is faulty? Thanks

Clio 197
Nah it doesn't mate it's common fault on vauxhall and citroen have you tried running another earth from the ecu to the body coz if it is the immobiliser it shut down all earth connections as well well it did on the corsa