ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not debadged...Re-Badge! 172

sick of (old) people (gf parents etc) assuming my car is just some run of the mill clio when parked up! clearly renault sorted that major issue out with the side strip badges...but my car is silver so not brilliant and dont stick out like black/blue 172's

dont think the rear looks too hectic at all actually, got the 3 numbers lined up with the same lines the sport badge takes below renault

badges3.jpg
badges1.jpg
badges4.jpg

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Imo i can't see the point if you know anything about cars then you know what the little 172's can do, you don't need a 172 badge. I'd take your girlfriends parents out for a spin to show them it's not a run of the mill Clio.

I do however think that you have done a good job and it looks nice, it's just not my cup of tea.

Fletcher.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I like the idea...

the 2nd pic makes the numbers look a little large?

Otherwise it looks ace :)

Da

Less
isn't the 'sport' badge enough to set it off against run of the mill clio's? :S Not for me mate, but so long as you like alls good :approve:

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
i been searching for this, i seen a car up the west end have this, where do u get them from i want one

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
just over-stepping the line into what's pikey imo

as said, the badge from a Cup, without the "Cup" part would look better

Clio 182
looks too much with 5 badges on the back imo.

the 172 does look very similar to a 1.2 for a sport model. probably part the reason for the exhaust/wheel changes on the 182?