ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not happy , don't use my Clio much but the day I do ...

Volvo S60 T5
Some people need to learn to drive , use my van nearly all the time but the day I decide to use my Clio it gets damaged !!!
Parked in Tesco express sat in car waiting for the wife to get a few bits today and bang car gets hit , get out of my car inspect damage only a few light marks but confront driver who has stopped and realised he has hit my car, you hit and damaged my car I said but no I didn't. Aaaaahhh for f***s sake mate you need to learn to drive now piss the f**k off as it will polish out.

So why is it every car I have ever owned gets damaged by every other t**t on the road, if I
hit a post I could deal with it but every car I have owned!!!
should have stuck with my van it's slow but if he had hit that well I wouldn't have been so pissed off.

End of rant

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
thats gutting mike, I hate takeing the vee out as there are so many idiots out there

BG 182
I had mine less than a week before someone took to the side of my car. Didn't leave a number or anything. And they had hit the rear quarter!

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I bought a 20 year old immaculate xr2 not a mark on it. Parked in the middle of nowhere in a huge car park and when I came back I had three dents along the crease on the door. I could have cried. I know how much this sucks.

Mk2 Ph2 172
When my little boy was in hospital over Xmas, I had to park my mint Mk4 R32 in the car park to vist him and swap with my misses....

My misses went down to her car after I had been there for about half hour and rang me to say you car has been hit!!!

So I ran down and found some one had drove down the side of it and then decided to drive off, no note left or anything!

Front drivers door, rear passenger door, rear bumper, rear arch and all the skirt fooked... £1200 cost me to put it right.

Arctic 182
The way the cookie crumbles.

Every car is always going to get knocks and bangs and as you care about your car you will notice every single blemish.

My girlfriend when i notice a massive parking dent no her car ' Meh its just a little dent'

Me on the other hand a tiny little mark and i'm not talking to anyone for the rest of the day....

Just to add that my car was near mint up until two months ago, now i've had someone reverse into the side of mine, it has been repaired but i wouldn't say its to 100%. She's been keyed, most has polished out. And finally i've noticed one of those 50p size indents in the bodywork which looks like someone has opened the door into the side of it.

Meh

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Someone in a van reversed their tow bar through my 172 flame red bumper (caught on CCTV but no reg was seen). He got out, he inspected the damage and kicked my driver side door denting it and taking the paint off with his steel toe caps. Not happy... But that was a few years back and i now have my LY :D

Arctic 182
Someone in a van reversed their tow bar through my 172 flame red bumper (caught on CCTV but no reg was seen). He got out, he inspected the damage and kicked my driver side door denting it and taking the paint off with his steel toe caps. Not happy... But that was a few years back and i now have my LY
smiley4.gif

What an *****************

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Exactly what I said in the car park, except in front of my grandparents who are quite religious..... Fun times

Had the same with my Golf 2 weeks back, Parked on the road by my mates house and someone KO'd the side of it taking all the rear 3/4 panel and drove off leaving it there. Quoted 2k worth of damage, what i'd give for 5 minutes with the person who did it.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
This is one of the reasons why I now drive about in £1000 shitters. I was fed up of people damaging the cars that i cared about so I now drive about in a 10 year old Astra van. I couldn't careless if someone hit that, aslong as I could still drive it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^Often thought about this as well. Wouldn't care where I parked in the supermarket or if a bird cr@ps on it etc....

Hate numpties who hit parked cars, be it with their doors or whilst driving.

Mini Cooper S sport
Can't believe the bloke denied doing it even though you were sitting in the car! What an asshole. Hope it polishes out.

Evo 5 RS
People don't give a s**t anymore unfortunately, it's not worth looking after anything anymore. The mongs out number the living

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Took my car out the garage last year (had been in there for weeks) and within 10 minutes pieces of brick had flown off the back of an oncoming lorry and damaged the bonnet.

It must be awesome to not give a s**t about cars lol.

emc

172 Cup
I had mine less than a week before someone took to the side of my car. Didn't leave a number or anything. And they had hit the rear quarter!

Same here, had my 172 for 6 days before someone went into the back of me at a round about. He Was a Land Rover Defender and he was pulling a trailer, so while he didn't even have a single mark I had a large dent in my boot and bumper. £1500 for the repair through his insurance thankfully, but that was over half the value of the car was lucky it wasn't a write off.

04 Monaco Blue 172
feel for you pal

but this is the reason we have insurance companies, people who drive garage queen cars are always going to be more nervous of taking them out

but surely the reason you bought a car was to drive it?

hell, i love my clio, but i bought it to drive it, it gets damaged, it gets repaired and life rolls on :)