ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not the usual clio, stoke

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Beej: With some home meade spacers, you can fit 406 V6 Brembo calipers to the front of your car.

M

mini-valver

Buy my Brembo's, I'll even throw in the spacers. Squeel does my f**king head in.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Fair play mate, thats the best rep ive ever seen!
Still wrong to try n replicate the vee though, Its all about the noise ;)

LY 200
Alright mate, Im sure you know me - Alans nephew..

Looking good mate, I'll have to pop in sometime and have a nosey

320d
To be fair that isnt too bad for a V6 rep. Fair play to you.

Welcome to CS btw. Looking forward to seeing more of the car.

Clio with v6 kit
Alright mate, Im sure you know me - Alans nephew..

Looking good mate, I'll have to pop in sometime and have a nosey

yes bud defiantely, tried find you on here say thanks for the bits but couldnt find you so had to give up in the end....

Barge
One of the best V6 rep attempts I've seen. Although, I can't help thinking all of that must have cost a pretty penny - or it certainly looks like it could've cost you dearly. Just an opinion, and certainly not one to distract from your cracking effort there, but would you not rather have bought say a 172, if you're a Clio fan, and paid the high insurance premium?

Good choice of colour to choose, Lunar Grey would've been a close second. Mmmm.

Clio with v6 kit
One of the best V6 rep attempts I've seen. Although, I can't help thinking all of that must have cost a pretty penny - or it certainly looks like it could've cost you dearly. Just an opinion, and certainly not one to distract from your cracking effort there, but would you not rather have bought say a 172, if you're a Clio fan, and paid the high insurance premium?

Good choice of colour to choose, Lunar Grey would've been a close second. Mmmm.

well all the labour was done by family so saved alot there, havent counted how much i spent but its defiantly less than a vee, even the cheapest phase 1, and i looked at the 172's, cups etc. but when ive got power i tend to use it, alot, so this way it makes no sense to drive fast, with it not as powerful as it should be, and too low..

looked at all the colours, wanted a rare colour, but thought the lunar looked alot like primer, plus i saw a black one drive past me at night and you couldnt see the width of it, so wanted a bright colour

hopefully a 172/182 will be next

Never above 25mpg
Shame about the "spent all the money on the kit but not assed about the wheels" kind of vibe I'm getting.

With a bit more effort it'd be nice but as it is I'm not a fan.

Clio with v6 kit
Shame about the "spent all the money on the kit but not assed about the wheels" kind of vibe I'm getting.

With a bit more effort it'd be nice but as it is I'm not a fan.

dont get me wrong mate i didnt just chuck the first wheels i could find on it, i had loads of different wheels put up against it but most the original reno wheels i wanted are 5 stud and mean complicated spacers that convert the stud pattern, which i couldnt get done in the size i wanted, for fear of them not having enough metal around each stud and them ripping out, so had to look at 4 stud reno fitment, which cut down the choice alot, but saw these wheels in matt black with a red lip, think the wheels will suit the car when the brakes are bigger rather than the huge gap around them, and had 225/40 tyres on at first but looked quite tall and didnt look right so i changed them for 215/35's, which make the car sit alot lower and do look better, ill find of different wheels next to it

but i know what you mean, i would of preferred the original oz wheels but wasnt possible at the time, even looked at porsche twister wheels :D

Clio with v6 kit
heres another photo of the wheels

th_06022010148.jpg

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Hate to think what kind of money you've spend, but hats off to ya, that's a great looking replica. I guess the respray helps a lot too!

Iceberg Ph1
For a rep that looks superb I must admit! Guess it goes to show, time spent means good results.. I've seen a few on here and I always expect the same outcome..

clio-1.jpg

For example...

Good work mate!

keo

Clio Trophy
there is a west mids meet on sunday night in cannock if stoke people want to go i am going

Clio with v6 kit
right by newcastle under lyme.

do agree with everyone on here, nearly every Vee rep has been a epic fail but yours looks almost spot on.

pretty close to me mate, im up and around castle pretty frequent, usually evening, prob see it around one day, you going this west mids meet keos mentioned....

Best rep ive seen!

Got any bigger pics of it??

they should go bigger if you click on them mate

For a rep that looks superb I must admit! Guess it goes to show, time spent means good results.. I've seen a few on here and I always expect the same outcome..

clio-1.jpg

For example...

Good work mate!

to be honest mate i know his choices of mods aren't the best but if he's used the same company for the kit its quite a nice job, they really arent straight bolt on fit, the door panel was even twisted the wrong way on mine, had to cut it in half, fit the top part and the bottom half seperate and then smooth them together, really wasnt a nice job, but i admit, i dont understand the mods...

good effort, good colour choice too...

what engine mate?

1400 mate, after driving it couple of days turned out perfect, i cant go fast because of stokes roads so im always at about 20mph, but theres enough power there if i need go past a truck etc.....

there is a west mids meet on sunday night in cannock if stoke people want to go i am going

what time mate?

Clio with v6 kit
stoke people want to meet at britania stadium say 6 and convoy down?

il after leave this one mate, its only jst had its m.o.t today and its still sitting on standard springs, look terrible, dont want people first see at like, plus ive been having trouble with the fuel pump, dont want get stuck too far away from home, hw regular are these meets, will defianitely be at the next one tho