ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not your usual "whats it worth" thread?

Mini Cooper S sport
Such a shame! Nice car..

Horrible to see it all smashed up and with the window down so the rain's knackered the interior. Hope some poor mug doesn't end up buying it for £££££.

B

Ben^

worth £5k of anyones money that - used to buy and sell Cat D's and C's (buy them, fix them up and sell them) always sold them under market value and they always sold the week they were put in the trader. If I had the cash/time to sort that then I would bid around 5k for it. Replica parts and a full re - spray and you could have a Vee for 182 Trophy money!!

V6 255 Acid Yellow
But how did it happen?

Anything we sould know?

Yes, one of three things possible all three

Dont use shitty budget tyres, Avons were on it.

Any knocking noises from the rear get it looked at immediately, probably subframe bolts, easy to sort, it cause the back end to be very loose. check wiki on v6 forum.

dampness on tyres perhaps? only got 200yrds from my house when it happened.

I was on pretty much a straight road with only a small curve on it when it happened, it was way outta character for the car and should not have happened.