ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 14, 2014] CSSW:Central - Monthly Meet - 14th Nov - Exeter (Exeter)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Hi CSSW:Central Members!

The regular monthly meet in Exeter will now become the main monthly meet for CSSW:Central. It normally takes place on the second Friday of every month at a given venue, this time its at the Harvester Inn. It is a chance for you to meet and converse with other Clio owners / drivers and have some food (depending on how full the restaurant is).

This will be a combined meet with the Renaultsport SW facebook group.

Please use the new RSVP system on the top ^^^ if you are planning to come! Even if you have RSVP'ed on the RenaultSport SW Facebook group, please RSVP on here as well, so non-Facebook users can have an idea of who is coming, Thanks!

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Cant make this one as im working but if theres any meets or drives planned for a weekend im there.

To be honest mate I think that everything that happened was pretty pathetic and I'll be the first to admit that, I don't see these monthly meets as being branded by a certain group, there a once a month gathering of mates to catch up regardless of what group they belong too. I think I've been mature enough to put everything behind me and its water under the bridge now. I hope everyone else can too so it would be good to see you again.

Clio 182
Ive got the night off so may come if i can.

Im a newbie to this so would be my first meet hope you are all friendly:blush:

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
To be honest mate I think that everything that happened was pretty pathetic and I'll be the first to admit that, I don't see these monthly meets as being branded by a certain group, there a once a month gathering of mates to catch up regardless of what group they belong too. I think I've been mature enough to put everything behind me and its water under the bridge now. I hope everyone else can too so it would be good to see you again.
its only for this month as the RSSW group had already sorted out the meet so i joined this one with theres. I will be setting up next months meet sooner though so wont have this problem and everyone will be welcome. It really is petty, but lee requested that it was like that this month as he had lots of people say things to him. so in order to keep the peace i asked callum if he could sit this one out, which he kindly agreed.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

You'll see me at the joint meet, but this is for the central region, so doesn't come under my jurisdiction so to speak.

Clio 172 turbo
Ive got the night off so may come if i can.

Im a newbie to this so would be my first meet hope you are all friendly:blush:
Come along. Every one is friendly we currently have someone new come every moth which is good. every one gets on really well. Will be a good night [emoji106]

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I'm hoping to come along if my hernia repair plays ball. That's if everyone will put up with the noise from my b*****d dephaser!

2003 Clio 172 Sport
The mrs finishes work at 8pm but I'm told the table is for 8pm? This sucks massive unicorn wang :(

Clio 182
Dont think im going to able to make it, very annoyed as i even washed my car!

Next time hopefully

Hi. I did see you and pretty sure I waved.

Due to the weather the only way we will get any good pics is if we can find somewhere under cover.
There will be a proper drive and pics meet next year when the weather picks up, until then it'll be normal monthly meets for RSSW, what with christmas being around the corner.

Clio 182
Hi. I did see you and pretty sure I waved.

Due to the weather the only way we will get any good pics is if we can find somewhere under cover.
There will be a proper drive and pics meet next year when the weather picks up, until then it'll be normal monthly meets for RSSW, what with christmas being around the corner.

Your car looks smart pal