ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 02/04/2014 and Spa Francorchamps 03/04/2014 in car video

172 Cup plus more
Hi guys

I was a the Circuit Days Nurburgring track day last Tuesday and thought I would share a vid of me doing a lap, I'm pretty happy with my time of 8.47 BTG but think I could have done better after watching the video as I noticed I lifted a few times when it was it needed and slowed down to much for the GT3 RS at the end.

Other than that pretty happy as I have bettered my 8.54 of last year.

I will be adding the video of Spa once it's uploaded to YouTube

Nurburgring:

http://youtu.be/TUVWP3ZksnM

172 Cup plus more
Thanks fella, just noticed I did a 8.42 on another lap, I will post the vid up soon (still uploading the spa vid)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
That ring lap was an absolute pleasure to watch. I was thinking how I probably wouldn't have the balls to give it that many beans (and didn't)

172 Cup plus more
Thanks grazo check back on the thread tomo there will be a quicker lap to show, it's just taking ages to upload :)

172 Cup plus more
Yes mate I'm hitting the limit of the straight before eau rough so having to let off for a second before putting my foot to the floor again, reason being 5th is to long and Boggs you down if you go into it.

Megan's rs250
Yes mate I'm hitting the limit of the straight before eau rough so having to let off for a second before putting my foot to the floor again, reason being 5th is to long and Boggs you down if you go into it.
Great vid mate I'm over to ring and spa with my 182 ff on May 9-11 then on the mlr trackday at spa , not long now ;)