ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Trophy Turbo :)
We've seen you biys a few times today.... got some photos. Maimly of the blue caged one on track.

We wrre at the cockpit having some lunch...

SQ5
Yes all back safely! Was a great trip apart from the weather!

It was good to catch up and see you both, PistenKlause is now my greatest restaurant ever. Steak was amazing!

We were nearly not allowed off campsite, it got a bit "firey" last night!

How are you getting on?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Im home not and car is away etc, Gutted my gopro has gone wrong, I only got it for ring trips/ trackdays and its never really been used before, 3 vids and its dead and wont charge, Sent an email to their support but if they dont sort it ill be trying to get a refund!

Yes all back safely! Was a great trip apart from the weather!

It was good to catch up and see you both, PistenKlause is now my greatest restaurant ever. Steak was amazing!

We were nearly not allowed off campsite, it got a bit "firey" last night!

How are you getting on?
Glad you all got back okay :) Yes PK is epic!

Haha sounds like fun!

Been a really good night thanks, only got 5 laps in as track was closed for 40 mins while they cleared up an oil spill at the fox hole. The swifts are actually really good fun, felt a bit underpowered on the first lap at just 136bhp but then just got used to carrying more momentum through the corners and all was good!
​Was that mine? Did 11 laps yest lol
Saw your car loads yesterday on track looked great I think my mate has a couple of photos of you out

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds like you had a great time. I really want to go :(

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
Im gonna take a trip out in mid September. Wheres the most reliable website to confirm what dates the track is open to the public. Dont wanna book the ferry etc and then find out it isnt open.

pimp mobile Zafira
So when is every one planning for next years trip? Looking at picking up a cheap as chips Saxo for it!

pimp mobile Zafira
Ha. It's running 140bhp. Maybe I should get one of those eBay resistors to crank it up ;). Really is too big to have fun in. Definatly need a cheep and cheerful hot hatch.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
So glad I got house buying out the way. Means more saving for holidays.
Can't believe I've been in nearly 2 years