ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring Crash Compilation (Porkies??? Clio T6 CUP included)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
2:40 T6 CUP, wasn't involved in the bump but was following it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
puts you off going a little bit. some crazy speeds entering that bend though on some.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Some people just clearly overestimate their abilities and underestimate the corner. I really want to do the ring, but seeing videos like this make me question if its worth going.

SQ5
I'd imagine most were people trying to set times.

Except the bikes, there was definitely something on the floor there.

BG 182
Some nice cars on there completely just loosing it round the corners and that Porsche at the end hit that barrier with some force :/

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
God knows, its all about the cash and whatever it costs I'm that plus about £300 shy of it. Hoping next year cos thats Daves 29th and my 31st so we can have a joint 30th at it ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I've been speaking to Gaz about it, i think i'll be stretched to go this year in all honesty - alot on..

Next year actually might be better, ideally i'd like to go for a week and catch some scenery in between!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I don't see much point going for the day when it takes a day and a bit to get there and the same back, may as well make it worthwhile

Inferno 225 cup
Just been watching another one, looks like the corner before the one everyone is going off at and there is water streaming over road from a meadow.

2 Clio and a Megane nearly bin it.

BMW F21 125d
Seen alot before, but i can't wait to go back, I'm hopeless with corner names but its a great viewing section at the top of the hill and also on the massive car park down at the bottom of what is a valley section on the right. I

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Which corner is it that people keep binning it at? Looks to be slightly up hill aswell?

Brunchen, there is a massive car park near there where people go to watch people like this crash.

Just been watching another one, looks like the corner before the one everyone is going off at and there is water streaming over road from a meadow.

2 Clio and a Megane nearly bin it.

Post the vid up.

Ph1 T
I thought that corner was showboat, maybe wrong though.. tbh i thought coming down the hill leading upto it was worse than coming out get some good speed down there

pimp mobile Zafira
I was spectating at that very corner in May last year. The speeds people were doing was mental. I saw a few near missis and a few people spinning off.

Suzuki Jimny
I very nearly lost it in the wet coming into Brunchen, the corner before this one though.
I would say most people see the crowd and just try to be a racing hero/Drift king.