ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

LY Megane R26
Erm when are you free mate? I need to remove it from my car which will be tomorrow in my lunch. Then when ever your free, it shouldn't take too long to fit. Still need a chair and air bed:)

Whats your tent like mate? Is it a separate rooms for us or we top-tail;) haha. Appently I snore!

ph1 172
It's separate rooms so you can snore and w*nk yourself to oblivion all you like;)

I am free tomorrow, busy Tuesday with silly arrangements and free Wednesday

Also, I have a single air bed if thats any good for you but a double will fit

LY Megane R26
AWESOME! That reminds me...babywipes;)

I'm free tomorrow too mate, that's if I manage to get it out, I sould do tho! If not I'll drive home from work and pop over in the car.

You taking a single or double? Might take you up on that offer but I'll see if I can find a double.

ph1 172
Tomorrow it is then?

I am taking a double that I got from Argos for about £17 but you are welcome to that single

LY Megane R26
Ok mate keep it out and I'll see what I can do this week, see what mummy has. See you tomorrow, TOWIE is on now;) haha

pimp mobile Zafira
^this is the info I got from the campsite. Looks like there are shower blocks etc

Dear Andrew,

thank you very much for your email and inquiry.

Camping, you are at the right place to looking for camping and entertainment.
We are the official campground at the Nuerburgring race track, providing perfect accommodation for all motor sport fans and the many events each year. Our campground is open all year round and offers about 1,000 camping spots/pitches. Due to the fact that none of them are separated, we do not make any reservation. But don't worry, our fans benefit from this feature in such way that due to the size of our campground, there is availability at any time of the year.
But don't worry, there are plenty of campsites and pitches to choose from at time of your arrival. Thanks.
We work on a "First-Come-First-Served" base, which is most convenient for our fans. Choosing your favourite campsite you are also able to staying together, all family and friends.
And our office is open from 8 am to 10 pm for check-in, so you are welcome at any time.

Now here you find first hand and latest information on facilities, location and amenities:

We offer 5 buildings with plenty of restrooms and showers, all campsites feature the option of electricity (220 V). So bring your TV or fridge and enjoy yourself. Our campground is located directly at the grandstands No. 5 to 8 of the Grand-Prix track, all within walking distance. It is such a convenience for our guests to attending race, attractions and accommodation, all in one place. Is there a better way to enjoying your time to the fullest?

Please visit our website for online information regarding driving directions and location.
driving directions: www.Camping-am-Nuerburgring.de/WieWo.html

map of our campground: www.Camping-am-Nuerburgring.de/Uebersicht.html

costs for 2012 :
13 EURO per person / per day including space for your RV, motor home or tent and car included.
Electricity is 2 EURO per day, with a one-time setup fee of 3 EURO.

Here is our current fee schedule / 2012:
====================================================
grown up => per day : 13,00 Euro
children (6 to 14 years) => per day : 4,00 Euro
electricity => per day : 2,00 Euro
setup fee for electricity => one time : 3,00 Euro
Fees include space for RV, camper, tent, car, motorcycle/bike.
Fees also include usage of water, hot showers and restrooms.
------------------------------------------------------------------
All fees are per day (not per night).
Day-of-arrival and day-of-departure are 2 days.
(For racing events and other special events we may charge a minimum amount of days).
Every other day is being charged by an additional day.
==================================
payment at time of arrival, cash please.

We also have 2 restaurants and 1 shop on site available for our guests. Every morning you may fetch your piece of fresh bread (@ourShop), and it’ll give you a perfect start into another adventurous day.
Go ahead and have your own BBQ with your favourite food. And even a campfire is permitted, a tradition at the Nürburgring and our campground for centuries. Firewood/logs are available on site, so you don't have to carry logs with you.

Again, if you have further question, please do not hesitate to email.

You are welcome at our campground any time,
have a good and safe trip,
your team "Camping am Nürburgring"

Camping am Nürburgring
53520 Müllenbach

Tel: 02692-224
Fax: 02692-1020
email: rezeption@Camping-am-Nuerburgring.

>

pimp mobile Zafira
^I thought spa is on the way. Nuremberg is where the war trials happened but no racing :)

304 km to Spa then from spa to the Ring another 104km

Last edited:
  SQ5
We are better off doing Spa on the Monday I would of thought as its a trackday on where as Friday-Sunday are paid events.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Very much doubt you would pay on the Fri. I've only had to pay once and that was to park. Which was 5 euros

SQ5
Thats pretty awesome Danny!

I was going to upload mine, but the files are on the girlfriends laptop :(

I've seen yours though?! Was it on FB or something? I've just made an awesome little video with music, but its 5 minutes long so will take about a week to upload! I'm going to make a decent one when we get back so any video footage is appreciated ;)

Nice little video. I was suprised how steady it was.

Me too, and the quality isn't bad for a non HD camera.

weather will probs change again by the weekend!

I thought that hah!

ph1 172
It's all upto you mate:)

I am taking just one spare and am not planning on wrecking my track tyres. What are you going to do about your Yoko's then?