ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Definately worth going to spa!

Car is pretty much ready just need to clean the outside.

579541_10150900213174720_504599719_9481292_1736255307_n.jpg

And some things to return to germany...
562407_10150900217034720_504599719_9481297_406309267_n.jpg

SQ5
LOL, I'm up for an early start Monday to pop by Spa.

That Monday is a bank holiday for Europe too I believe.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Think the racing will be finished at spa by the mon. all the classic f1's etc will be there fri

Suzuki Jimny
Spa is well worth going to for a wander around the infield and to see just how steep eau rouge is in real life. FLOL at the bitburger crates!

pimp mobile Zafira
^Good point. I'm in a dilemma of whether I should drink or not. I've been on the wagon for about 4 months.

GSXR + KDX220
Danny I think Thurrock isn't a bad idea seems pretty much where I'll be heading for although I won't know for sure what time I'll be there due to going from wymondham to clacton to Dover lol

I'll get some of you guy's mob numbers before we leave ;)

SQ5
We we going to put ours up tomorrow but now have a different one that I know is perfect.

You'll also want a ground mat or tarpaulin of some kind.

SQ5
Lol, I should have room for less explosive stuff if you need it as I only have a small pile.

I have packed spare sensors and coil packs too

pimp mobile Zafira
Think I'm going to attempt to put up the tent today to make sure all is ok. That's the plan anyway.

SQ5
Ahh awesome, I'm gonna bring it though as it fits in perfectly and holds stuff in place lol, plus F1 style jack ups with two ;)

GSXR + KDX220
Any of you guys taking track wheels? Debating whether to take my 2 used r1rs for the front to save killing my new ones lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi guys

Just seen this thread and seen that you guys are going to be there the same weekend I am.
Hopefully me and a couple of mates will be camping there also as we are based not to far from the ring.
So if you see me give me a wave I will be in my LY R27.

See you there

;)

Trafic 140dci
Ok so i just loaded my car up and i'm pretty worried tbh, this is how compressed the spring is:

download3-5.jpg

and this is what i have in the car....

download2-7.jpg

- 4x wheels
- tent
- sleeping bag
- tools
- fluids
- bash hats
- Trolley jack
- etc

I'm thinking i'm seriously over weight, what do you guys recon? May just take 2x A048's and only use them on the front, i'm also thinking about leaving the bash hats here as they are not compulsory at the Nurburgring, and i don't plan on going fast enough to bin it either...