ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

People that are coming, we need to book ASAP as ferry availability is getting low and prices are going up.

Also Andy, i cant seem to find any way of cashback from that site? lol

pimp mobile Zafira
Sorry should have said you have to register. P and O are offering4% and DFDS are offering upto 7%.

ph1 172
I don't mind what time we go tbh.

Are we planning on driving to Dover on the Thursday night and spend the night in a cheap b+b/hotel then catch the ferry in the morning?

Drop me a text Dan when you are planning to book

Trafic 140dci
I don't mind what time we go tbh.

Are we planning on driving to Dover on the Thursday night and spend the night in a cheap b+b/hotel then catch the ferry in the morning?

Drop me a text Dan when you are planning to book
I'd be better with driving down friday morning tbh, otherwise will clash with my work. If we met around Newmarket/Fourwentways for about 4:30-5am we should easily be at Dover for 8 ish, would pay to leave that bit earlier as after 6am, the M25 is a nightmare.

WHAT A PAIN!!!

So i booked, and then the return ferry was full lol.

Luckily i could cancel it, anyway you can do group booking via the phone which im happy to sort out on friday.
Also it looks as if Dover to Dunkirk is alot less busy and has more times available. Dont know the pro's and con's of going to Dunkirk, but according to my google maps we would drive through/past there anyway!

Let me know what you want to do!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Have used the dunkirk ferry a few times. better then calais imo. 30 mins close to the ring and from the port you drive straight onto the motorway

Trafic 140dci
Dan would be appreciated if you could do a group booking, i can bank transfer you the money, least then we all know we're booked on the same ferry, how much will it be i'll get in touch with my mate with the fiesta ST :)

Its look at £62, if we leave at 6am and return at 18.01pm :)

Obviously ill need peoples Full names, Reg Plate and Date of birth too.

Ill give them a call tomorrow and check the availability for those dates and times!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
don't worry about booking a later ferry, just turn up early and you'll almost always get on

All booked :) Need to be there at 5am lol. Also return journey is at 16.00 hours now due to availabilities.

All tickets etc will come to mine as she only asked for 1 address, hope thats ok :)

Trafic 140dci
That's fine i can trust you ;) we need to sort out who takes what now as i spoke to you both earlier, i'm suggesting i take the following:

- Tool kit - i have the halfords 150 piece kit which is perfect.
- Trolley Jack - i have the clark low one so it can easily get under any car.
- I also have a bolts box with a variety of everything.
- Spares i have a coil pack, leads, plugs.

ph1 172
Thanks once again Dan:)

I assume that we are taking three tents?

And I have a few other bits like cooking equipment for frying, boiling and bbq.

I can also bring a compressor that goes onto your battery to pump tyres up and also some spare fluids in general.

Not sure yet whether to drive on my road tyres and take the track tyres then change them or not bother?

GSXR + KDX220
Glad to see things getting under way!

I should book our ferry soon, not sure whether to get 6am one or 8am at the moment, although plan for me and my mate is to arrive at the ring Friday late afternoon early evening, after having a little drive about on the way!

Save us a pitch ;)

Megane GT
Gutted I cant come to this, hope you guys have a great time! If anyone wants to go after June let me know :)

GSXR + KDX220
Booked ours the other day, also the 6am one out and I think the 6pm one home Monday. When are you guys heading back?