ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Meet - 13th October 2009

Ian

Focus TDCi
Be with you shortly, got called into work for my dad and everything went out the window. :dapprove:

TT 225
Very good turnout for a short notice meet, 22/23 cars throughout the evening! Good banter as usual...here are some of my quick picture efforts at high ISO, hopefully Ian got some good ones :cool:

Very quick panoramic effort...

IMG_7568.jpg

Whos is this?

Golf GTD Mk7
where did you get 7k for itbs from??, as ben said the othernight his kit cost 2k, mine is around the same and thats with mapping.

Although, it was the previous owner that fitted the bodies/ecu/etc......its probably about the same cost as a supercharger kit and an ITB kit for a clio put together inc the labour, so quite a bit cost wise lol.

Just going off what Jord said mate. supercharger is about 4K and ITB's around 3K, hence the 7k total.

Just going off what Jord said mate. supercharger is about 4K and ITB's around 3K, hence the 7k total.

Considering ive just added up nearly 4k in parts off the top of my head for your engine/spec, disregarding the cost of the replacement bottom end, replacement cams, puma gearbox and second mapping session.....its not going to be anywhere near 2k lol.

Add the underlined bits onto the 4k and it wont be far off 6 I bet....so the estimation wasnt too far out :sleepy: