ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Meet Soggy Pussy & Damp Fiddle 19-08-06

E60 diesel powah
hahaha am livin out aint i so :( expenditure is poo gona do it bit by bit, buckets in hopefully start of sept, felt so quick today my car

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Were did people travel from then for this meet?

Our Route:-
BarnsleytoCatFiddle.gif

This was mine & als 1st NW Meet we tarveled 50 miles to get to you, took us 1hr 30mins cos it was all twistys

Hopefully we can make it to your Wales run in october :)

Golf R/Leon FR
i travelled from middlesbrough was near 150 miles for me

ended up doing over 300 miles all in all today

anni drove 100 of them too :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
(Garf172) Having some one else to drive will help on that type of distance.

we were all well traveled today then :)

Golf R/Leon FR
i dont mind driving long distances, its just sitting in traffic that i hate
ive driven from devon to middlesbrough in one go before :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Seats are probably better for long distance driving in the small engined clios.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
not too bad then. best ive done in my 172 is 1/2 a tank to whitby and back on one of andres NY Runs.

Be interesting to see what i get on the 3 regions meet :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
neither do the yorkshire lot, ill guess ill have to do my best to keep up as usual then ;)

mk1 Ph2 Clio 16v turbo
I did that drive on friday in my xsara. Well, from Liverpool to middlesbrough and back again. Couldn't see a thing for most of the way with all the spray and accidents on M62. But due to the clear roads and ungodly speed on the way back at 21:00 it only took 1hr 20. Wouldn't have fancied the trip in the clio at all though, well, if it even had an engine at the minute. lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks like a good meet!

shame about the weather :(

if is wasn't for the frankly HUGE deposit for my new apartment i would have been there. :(

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
carbon copy said:
looks like a good meet!

shame about the weather :(

if is wasn't for the frankly HUGE deposit for my new apartment i would have been there. :(

Yes the weather was slightly damp, it didn't stop yes chating away tho.

Theres always next time :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Darren S said:
LOL - didn't even know this one was on? Mustn't be reading the threads close enough! ;)

Looks like you all had a good (if slightly damp!) drive out!

D.

Was a good meet and slightly damp is under estimating it abit ;)

vauxhall corsa c
nice to meet you chris and nic.quite funny in lymm services looking in all them maps.thanks for letting me use your boot to stop me gettin wet lol :)

Chocolate Bar™
nice meet everyone, completly managed to miss this thread for som reason lol. nice to meet some new faces!

Chocolate Bar™
Garf172 said:
shame you couldnt be there taylor

middo - liked the ginger mirrors lol

shes not a giner, shes strawberry blonde :rasp:

i quite like em myself, but i have to say i'll be glad when i get my newly sprayed ones back and the V6 spoiler, i get really funny looks wearing a black and orange b and q uniform in a black and orange car!