ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Warrington Meet - 4/2/09

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol trying to make it go faster (rocking back n forth, no i wasnt having a fit lol), you never done that before it works better than rowing out of the window ;) lol

was a good meet tho, got my top mounts today from Renault Manchester so on sunday my car will be returning to its former glory! Woop Woop

"jamie.91- sorry i had to leave early the missus was cold"

that is just not good enough my missus was cold, with a bad foot and she trapped it in the door while we were out she was out, ha ha ha who's incharge aye? lol

Good meet chaps! Cheers for the pics Jord, can't believe how filthy mine always is though :( I can't even help it.

Ryan's 182 turbo looked immense (I want a go in it next time! :D)

Jamie.91 hurry up and get your door sorted! Haha.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
lol trying to make it go faster (rocking back n forth, no i wasnt having a fit lol), you never done that before it works better than rowing out of the window ;) lol

was a good meet tho, got my top mounts today from Renault Manchester so on sunday my car will be returning to its former glory! Woop Woop

"jamie.91- sorry i had to leave early the missus was cold"

that is just not good enough my missus was cold, with a bad foot and she trapped it in the door while we were out she was out, ha ha ha who's incharge aye? lol

Me obviously:eek: i just let her think shes in charge lol, women are always "in charge", its the old trick of "keep her happy, and get what you want ";) if you know what i mean lol:evil:

and yeah i know my doors fooked but if anyone on here is a good welder with a spare sil or very good with body filler your welcome to help lmao:D also some one sell me a door!

BUT.. thats not the worst bit, it just looks bad, but its actualy a lot worse as it is slowly becoming undriveable as the very very loud and increasingly repetative clunking has now been joined by two different squeeks lmao

jamie

also thanks for the pics there awesome;)

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Good meet chaps! Cheers for the pics Jord, can't believe how filthy mine always is though :( I can't even help it.

Ryan's 182 turbo looked immense (I want a go in it next time! :D)

Jamie.91 hurry up and get your door sorted! Haha.
You should have asked for a ride in it tool loads of people out in it lol

Artic Blime 182
first location is behind speed karting on the industrial estate near warrington bank quay train stain

second is at the B&Q warehouse

Oh right cool! I have asked to be put on the list so i am informed next time there is a meet (im new to cs), would be nice to meet up to see what people have done to their cars etc. The 182 turbo would be my main interest.... :D

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
well dont meen to take anyones job but whats wrong with same place same time next week;)

jamie

if my car makes it:quiet:

you were trying :eek:

pmsl at j.a.m.e.s trying to attatch himself to Mike's 182 and failing lol

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Oh right cool! I have asked to be put on the list so i am informed next time there is a meet (im new to cs), would be nice to meet up to see what people have done to their cars etc. The 182 turbo would be my main interest.... :D

i would love to go in that 182 turbo whats the tourqe mate :)

If you come see me at a meet i will be happy to show you. The tourqe is 330 like mike said.

TT 225
added my name to the mailing list and i still didnt get a pm lol good job i was on the lookout. im good for next week although i prefer weekends cos i cant clean her during the week.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Brilliant pics jord, did you get any good ones of mine when you asked me to move it into the middle kinda thing?

vauxhall corsa c
There me thinkin a bunch of chavs then i thought its gotta be cliosport hooligans in a b&q nice pics foxy