ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O/S/F wheel arch lining exposed Aux belt question

I have had a search but still not found exactly what I need.

Does the inner arch lining of the front drivers side wheel arch provide enough protection for the Aux belt? Currently the front section of the arch lining is missing and the aux belt is clearly visable :S. I am getting the arch lining sorted but would like to know if I need to do anything else to make sure the belts are protected?

Any pics of the lining in place would be good so I can see what I'm missing!

cheers Nick

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I would think it's ok without unless your rallying etc, mine has been off for nearly 2 years now, no issues

I'd be interested to know this too actually. I don't even have any arch lining on mine. But I'm sure I still cannot see any signs of the aux belt.

Yeah the soft lining that surrounds the aux belt was removed after it was rubbing on the belt, i think there may be a plastic cover for the aux in addition to this, if anyone can confirm this would be helpful.