ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Data in Europe (roaming)

Bus w**ker
Only just spotted this and after getting stung by O2 for £40 for just 50mb in April, before they cut off my data package :dapprove:, but they've finally fell in to line with the other networks and now you can get 15mb a day for £1.50, would have saved me just short of £30 for the week and I'd have had more than double the data to use. c***s.

Anyway to get it text DATA to 2020 and they'll enable it on your account within 24hours, then when you go away if you do use any data you'll only pay £1.50...unless you go over the 15mb limit and then they'll sting you for another £5.

Full details HERE and the site I found the info on, which includes other operators details too, is HERE.

Out of Europe (not all none EU countries fall in to this catagory, Andorra for example is not in the EU but is still covered by the new deal) is sadly still under the old charges, although I'm sure there's some bundle available for that.

No clue on Pay As You Go, so stop being a pikie and get a contract.