ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 iPhone Contracts - Unlimited texts on 26th Feb

DB.

BMW 440i
I cant see this 4g coming out till late july. or maybe nearer Christmas, then there will be the initial teething problems, so just going to get a new Iphone now and the 4g next upgrade.

For those on 18 month contracts, where did you get them, what did you get?

Im guessing you did yours a while ago 172ben meaning it wouldnt be the same now?

DB.

BMW 440i
Is there any decent sources to this though? If it is four months guranteed, i imagine i could wait. Ish.

It'll be July. Not Christmas.

There won't be 'teething problems' at all. There hasn't been with the other 3.

Just wait..

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I rang up nice and early this morning and the pleasant lady has swapped my contract over to unlimited texts, 600 mins and unlimited internet for £35 a month (currently on 600 mins, 500 texts and unlimited internet at the same price).

So I'm much happier with my contract now as I have been worried about going over my text limit, changes are to be made after my next bill date (next Monday :D)

Clio 182 cup'd
Just "downgraded" mine. Went from 600 mins and 500 texts (£35) to 300 mins and unlimited texts at £30 a month!

Suits me better as I rarely use all the minutes, but often nearly run out of texts!

E87 118d M Sport
Whats this about having to pay for MMS now tho @20p each? (sorry if its been mentioned, ive missed 7 pages)

E87 118d M Sport
Ah right. Cheers.
So you'd need to send less 37 MMS a month to benefit it if you already have the unlimited tex bolton then

Fiat Panda 100hp
Can I call up now and get them to change my current contract to unlimited? Sorry I haven't read the previous pages.

BMW 125i
just done mine changed from £35 per month paying an extra £7.50 for the unlimited text bundle to the simplicity 30 day rolling contract now paying £25 for 600 mins x-network, unlimited texts and unlimited data/wi-fi connection. Stay on this till July and get the new model. Save some pennies till then.