ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 network down again?

koi

Audi S1
Got a bunch of pic messages stuck in my outbox and getting 'sending failed no resources'

o2's been up and down like a yo-yo these days, think it's time to switch network

Ollie's Silver Cup
I had problems with data connections this morning on my iPhone; connected to the 3G service but getting nothing through other than a "no internet connection" message :dead:

koi

Audi S1
just phoned customer services and there's a message on there saying they are working on restoring all services

ph 2, 172.
aah makes sense now im on 02 and when i try accessing internet it says ''use different settings then try to reconnect''

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I've been trying to send a pic for the last hour. I'll stop now i've seen this thread.

RIP Dan
Their GPRS must be down, SGSN or MFS maybe.

MMS will be affected too.

Spare a thought for the poor techies working 24/7 on this.

Its not life threatening tbh.

Last edited:
  Street Triple R
Anyone still having problems here? mine keeps saying 'unable to activate cellular data network'

dk

911 GTS Cab
Their GPRS must be down, SGSN or MFS maybe.

MMS will be affected too.

Spare a thought for the poor techies working 24/7 on this.

Its not life threatening tbh.
FLOL, spare a thought?

it's not like they are fighting the rebels and might lose their lives, they are working on a problem and getting paid for it, probably nice wages too out of hours so i won't spare a thought for them, they can get their arses into gear and fix the bloody service i pay good money for tbh.

A company as big as o2 shouldn't have a widespread unplanned downtime of data networks for 24hrs in this day and age.

I was with orange for over 10 years and never had a data outage!

RIP Dan
FLOL, spare a thought?

it's not like they are fighting the rebels and might lose their lives, they are working on a problem and getting paid for it, probably nice wages too out of hours so i won't spare a thought for them, they can get their arses into gear and fix the bloody service i pay good money for tbh.

A company as big as o2 shouldn't have a widespread unplanned downtime of data networks for 24hrs in this day and age.

I was with orange for over 10 years and never had a data outage!

I was in for 24 hours straight through when we lost our data service a few weeks ago, it's not nice tbh. Sleep depravation ftl.
Yes I did get paid but the last thing you want especially at this time of year is pulling an all nighter when you want to chill and spend time with your family etc.

You of all people being a techy should know it doesn't matter how many backup servers, spare HDDs etc you have, something will always bite you in the ass. You can't plan for everything.

And yes I realise they are not fighting rebels and losing their lives but still think its a ballache we could all do without this time of year.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Mine was fine all of yesterday but down today =(

Thought it was my iPhone at first! Phewww!