ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

DCi
wut[/

HE SAID IT'S ALL DOWN TO CONNECTION!!. Lol

No matter how much skill you have some average player will have 60mb and you won't have a chance.
sensitivity effects how fast your aim moves, how is that relevant to connections.

i must have an amazing connection because im never left thinking 'how the f**k did he do that'

although ive been playing since CoD1 and I have got used to this games 'quirks' which have existed in every sequel maybe

Clio 1.2 16v
i think he means that no matter how fast you can turn if theres someone with a better connection they will shoot you first and kill you, not played this for a while is it still p1ss poor?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
sensitivity effects how fast your aim moves, how is that relevant to connections.

i must have an amazing connection because im never left thinking 'how the f**k did he do that'

although ive been playing since CoD1 and I have got used to this games 'quirks' which have existed in every sequel maybe

i know what f**king sensitivity is for. lol i was explaining to you what he meant.

DCi
i know what its for and i know what he meant

i dont get how the 2 are linked

the answer is: they're not and this game is full of s**t moaning n00bs who blame their connections because there are other people better than them ;)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I was never very good and I'm still not great, but a decent connection makes a lot of difference in my games. I was playing on Friday and my son was watching ScoobyDoo on youtube, so my connection dropped to two ot of four, I was getting shot before I saw people coming round the corner...so I did what any loving parent would and told him to put the iPod down.

My connection went up to three out of four after that and I was a lot less frustrated. I get about 6.5meg and I have an 'Open' NAT type, but I rarely get four out of four for the connection. I kinda live in the sticks, so 6.5meg is about as good as I will get so I just live with not being as good as some.

Fiesta ST-2

the answer is: they're not and this game is full of s**t moaning n00bs who blame their connections because there are other people better than them ;)

You still don't get how theyre linked lol!
And no it's not because people are better, the kill cams clearly show this when you appear to fire 2 bullets instead of the whole clip you did actually fire.

n/a
Elpresador at it again outdoors but this time he nearly paralysed him self by snapping his neck lol go to 0:45

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet

But me and treemanx arnt noobs. Me and him vs you and any1 and we would win everytime even with our lag issues. I'd bet it would take you 1 game before you claimed aimbots or hacking.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
To be honest when i go one one with someone and lose, or have a bad game and lose, i allways say they must be cheating(makes me feel better). As how can they beat me as i am the best.... not. Just makes me feel better lol

dan

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh if some1 does it properly with a good kill I just say well done but to there 1 good kill I'll get them 6. Lol unless I play some1 like treemanx then I have a fight on my hands. Lol

DCi
But me and treemanx arnt noobs. Me and him vs you and any1 and we would win everytime even with our lag issues. I'd bet it would take you 1 game before you claimed aimbots or hacking.
haha on pc no chance, ive been playing cod since it started... but on console you probably would.

not every time you die is down to connection and people need to get over it and chill

Astra SRI/ Hornet
haha on pc no chance, ive been playing cod since it started... but on console you probably would.

not every time you die is down to connection and people need to get over it and chill

Some games it is though. I've had in my fileshare a fella on radiation on the platform swiching the barriers to open, I put a whole clip into his back and stabbed him 3 times and he turned around and stabbed me. How can you compete with that? You can't.

DCi
yeah but that is an exception rather than a rule.

but judging by some peoples comments in here you would think it is the rule rather than the exception...

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh aye that's what I'm doing watching football. It's actually quite good on BO now s and d. Alot better than when it was.

Astra Twintop
Microsoft are "sweeping" accounts again. Anyone with hacked gamerscore / offensive emblems / blue avatars etc

Are getting banned.

Can anyone explain this to me-
i play zombies on black ops, nothing else really, ive been to level 30, and it used to say round 30 on the leaderboard, but now it is showing 27, why ?

If anyone fancys playing zombies - midge25
ps3.

Can anyone explain this to me-
i play zombies on black ops, nothing else really, ive been to level 30, and it used to say round 30 on the leaderboard, but now it is showing 27, why ?

If anyone fancys playing zombies - midge25
ps3.

There was a glitch where you last game would overwrite your highest score.
The latest patch (yesterday) should have fixed that.

Update info:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Don't get excited they haven't fixed anything good it's the map packs and store has been added to the menu. Apparently it finds games more quickly now. Before people ask it's 11 when map pack is available. DO NOT GIVE THESE c***s ANYMORE MONEY!!!