ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Dunno if this has been posted. But anyway another new map pack leaked :approve:

Talks mostly about Zombies but then that's what he does if you have watched any of his videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Me and bifcaids went back to WAW last night and treyarch actually got that spot on. Wonder how they managed to f**k the hit detection up on blops but not WAW.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Any1 play this on ps3 that likes S and D? None of the SWET clan play it and I'm left with retarded people every game.

Bus w**ker
I may be on later, but I'm currently dying from bad AIDs so I may not make it that long. I do have both map packs now and will grab the newuns on 26th.

Bus w**ker
Even though I played possibly the worst I ever have tonight, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard whilst playing either - S&D was awesome. The bed incident made me feel dirty...

Oh and just to confirm

majornelson said:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Content Pack Coming First to Xbox Live June 28 http://mjr.mn/mny98C

Fiesta ST-3
Even though I played possibly the worst I ever have tonight, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard whilst playing either - S&D was awesome. The bed incident made me feel dirty...

Oh and just to confirm

You say this every night ;) And Plummer I think its the Scottish rage haha.

I would of come on tonight but I'm off on holiday tomorrow so had much sorting to do.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Can't wait for the new zombie map tbh! I knew it was gonna be a jungle map from the little hidden things .. like photos on call of the dead and the loading screen poster!