ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Not on tonight, gone to the GFs.

I hear the update done something to the Famas? Cba searching for it online to see what it's about.

Bus w**ker
if im not out (which I think I am).

Congratulations mate, it takes a lot of confidence for a lad of your age to do that. Commit to your lifestyle choice and I'm sure eventually your family and friends will welcome you with open arms, I'm sure they have had their doubts for years.

X

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone on Ps3 in the next 10/15 fancy a game?

I've got some great fileshares that I need to post up aswell!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Who enjoyed me BEASTING at chris's last night lol not bad considering i dont own an xbox.

Bus w**ker
Who enjoyed me BEASTING at chris's last night lol not bad considering i dont own an xbox.
It probably would have been better if you could actually hear what we had all agreed to do during the games though...

But then Kieran could hear and decided to just go on a rampage with an MP5 whilst the rest of us used knives.

Cheating c***s lol.

Bus w**ker
I will be on tonight, because I have no life/money at the minute due to a stupid amount of stag dos to attend next month. However I really REALLY will be getting an early night as I have to get rad an gnarly tomorrow snowboarding and show Dave88 that skiing is for puffs.

HOLLA

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Well i did hear but chris changed the relavent class so it had the balistic knife, game started i chose that class and still had a hand gun :( so i went round knifing rather than shooting. Fair or not?

Bus w**ker
Well i did hear but chris changed the relavent class so it had the balistic knife, game started i chose that class and still had a hand gun :( so i went round knifing rather than shooting. Fair or not?

Not, as we were all trying to find Mel (as she was upstairs playing with her butterfly or something) so we could surround her lol.