ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Lol, good fun guys.

I just gave up and started knifing and throwing tomahawks after a while, and trying to hide from Sy's RC car Lol.

I had some epic kills with them last night LOL. Best would have been when I was driving it behind Harpham for f**king ages just waiting for it to blow itself up...then someone went and killed him just as it went boom. :(

My highest killstreak on that game a mighty six PMSL, "someone" took me out with a ballistic knife just as I was about to get my Cobra :mad:.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
LOL Chris jumping round the corner RPG to face!!

Craig got me with loads of tomahawks.

i shall be on tonight, Scott needs to be less aggressive!!! ;)

Bus w**ker
I'll be on for a bit later, probably about 7:30-8ish. But tonight I MUST get an early night...like I've said every night this week.

LOL everytime me or Sy sent out our XD's Harpham would have complete headloss, roid!!
Gayest f**king killstreak ever made. They get me roidy just thinking about them lol.
I had some epic kills with them last night LOL. Best would have been when I was driving it behind Harpham for f**king ages just waiting for it to blow itself up...then someone went and killed him just as it went boom. :(.
You had better, where I respawned just round the corner from you just as you set off the RC. I ran into a corner and then you tried to get it to hump my leg or something, then blow its load.

LY 182
Just randomly lost connection! :dapprove:

Cba to come back on now campers doing my head in lol. Some good games guys and girls! Top performer cheers. :eek::eek:

Bus w**ker
Last three were the best for me...mostly as I managed more than 1 f**king kill lol.

13:1 without camping and my only death was handed to me by a Rank 5 with a lucky shot. Gutted lol. Before the boy scouts set up camp it was fun.

Do people in online shooters still complain about camping then? Pretty sure they have snipers in RL wars. Quit spitting your dummies out cos you got pwnted. Cry babies.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Do people in online shooters still complain about camping then? Pretty sure they have snipers in RL wars. Quit spitting your dummies out cos you got pwnted. Cry babies.

people do still go on about camping even if you stop moving for a second. lol it takes no skill to sit in a corner and wait aiming down your gun. let them be boring and just get the rpg out i say.

you sound like a camper when you say cry babies roy. but just dont go back to that area. simples.

Just a question really. Skill or no skill they get teh kills. IIRC that's quite important in RL wars. I've never understood why people complain about it, that's all. Like you say, if you're skillful enough to take out a sniper then do it. If you're not then STFU moaning about it just because you keep getting pooned. Sniping was, and always will be, part of online shooters. If the design allows it then it's fair game IMO.

Yeah I did used to like a bit of sniping now and then, but because I was awesome at it, I was also awesome at taking out snipers when I wasn't sniping. It's all part of the game TBH.

Yozz'd up 182
Its not the sniping campers that are annoying.

Its the people that sit up a dark random corner with the famas/ak74u waiting for you to come round a corner.

Its gonna happen and can just avoid them but it doesnt stop how annoying it is.

Bus w**ker
might get the youtube of you falling off the map in a knife fight symondo if i remember tomorrow

That was shocking LOL! Turned to skewer you and next thing I know I'm falling like a n00b :(.

FLOL at Roy's lame trolling attempt. Camping is gay, it takes no skill at all. Yeah in real life killing the other guy is kind of a big deal...but I'm pretty sure that on a game it's all about having fun, no?

LY 182
Its not the sniping campers that are annoying.

Its the people that sit up a dark random corner with the famas/ak74u waiting for you to come round a corner.

Its gonna happen and can just avoid them but it doesnt stop how annoying it is.

This.

If you're sniping then you need to be a sneaky c**t because you're gonna struggle in a one on one with somebody with a Famas or whatever.

I could even defend camping in demolition I suppose given it's the nature to defend the bomb. But in team deathmatch it is kinda annoying.

I was still getting like 25-10 scores which isn't too shabby.

I might try and get on sometime after work tonight. Im already knackered though, so may not make it ;)

Got to try and make the most of CSy0 this week, as im in Wales all next week = no sweaty COD sessions.

Fiesta ST-3
Just a question really. Skill or no skill they get teh kills. IIRC that's quite important in RL wars. I've never understood why people complain about it, that's all. Like you say, if you're skillful enough to take out a sniper then do it. If you're not then STFU moaning about it just because you keep getting pooned. Sniping was, and always will be, part of online shooters. If the design allows it then it's fair game IMO.

Yeah I did used to like a bit of sniping now and then, but because I was awesome at it, I was also awesome at taking out snipers when I wasn't sniping. It's all part of the game TBH.

Camping is not just sitting in the corner with a sniper. Fin.

Astra SRI/ Hornet

It's a game though not real life so should be played as a game. If I ever find myself in a war I will camp but until then I'll run around having fun.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh yeah I obviously know the average guy who plays once a month isn't gonna know the map or have as quick reactions but if you wanna improve camping isn't the way. I used to get killed loads when I first started playing FPS but I learned the maps and watched how others killed me and now I'm a pretty good player beasting all these noobs. Lol

Only play S and D now anyway which the noobs tend to stay away from.

Bus w**ker
I don't miss playing this on PS3, that's fo' sho'! Actually I don't miss my PS3 at all...or know where it is.