ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
FLOL Scott, pwned by your Pops.

So much for just a couple of games, I'm fucked after the Never Ending Nuketown.

Pfff... Nothing matched my amazing tubin' and rpg skillz y0.

Actually got some proper COD sweats goin' off here. Sweaty bettys!!

As everyone quit and it was my lobby, I win by default. Thanks for coming guys. Come back when you're good enough ;)

260% JCW
Epic game, what was the time limit set to?

Did you like my care package towards the end, dropped it in the middle then sat waiting. Easy pickings lol

RB 197
I was clearly amazing in that game ;)

Was hilarious tbf. Had to leave i had w**kers cramp of the lady sort.

Green guy on Villa was funny too lol, he had utter headloss..

P.S. I did better than Harpham and Sy, just for you Scotty.

Ever do sticks and stones if only 6 are on? That makes me hard.

Lol... I dont. But thats only because I cant roll with a noobtube and rpg.

EDIT: FLOL Villa was an epic game. I might put that on my fileshare, just so that I will always have the memory of all of us lying down together and then my killing myself with a grenade/rpg.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Sticks & Stones makes me ragequit quite often. That last 10 seconds when you are in 1st place. I just be waiting on a tomahawk to get me an then its like;
nuke-bomb1.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
BOOOM Bankrupt lol. Loorve Sticks and stones. I won 30,000 cod points playing that bankrupting the leader in the last second of the game.

260% JCW
Lol... I dont. But thats only because I cant roll with a noobtube and rpg.

EDIT: FLOL Villa was an epic game. I might put that on my fileshare, just so that I will always have the memory of all of us lying down together and then my killing myself with a grenade/rpg.

You and that noob tube..... we kept spawning fairly close to each other lol

Fiesta ST-3
I'm on holiday for two weeks so will be on in the day but I try to get on for just after 8 :) Same with most I think.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, good fun guys.

I just gave up and started knifing and throwing tomahawks after a while, and trying to hide from Sy's RC car Lol.