ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Cause your the most central?

I think I misused the word connection, I meant skillz... ;)

Sheep on the line? (oh yeah that's right I went there)

Nottz homie innit.. Brap brap tingz!

Yes blud!
My text still stands Sym0n.

I will cut you the f**k up.

Whateves homes, I respect you so little I didn't even reply. IN YOUR FACE!

Anyway keep your chat up and Harphamnomimnom will be sent to wet you up, innit.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I have had the worst day on this. Constant retards as teammates.

An example: Enemy attack helicopter incoming. I get a care package, throw it down, drop an rc-xd and zoom off, takes more than a second to find someone, I return to find my teammate finishing off stealing a grim reaper. He pulls it out and starts firing it in a window. Then gets gunned down by the attack helicopter.

And I had a game where I got 46-3 and lost by 1 kill.

Would be nice to have people with positive k/d. When are you guys on?

Merc
After 7 months away and 7 hours of updates I played Black Ops today! Woop-ti-doo

10 kills, 7 deaths and connection broke. Nice to see they fixed the sh1t lol. Might play it again once in a while. I was king of this once! Mw2 was kids play...

Bus w**ker
Hi bitches. X

I will (possibly) be available at CSS to sign autographs, please form an orderly queue.

Had a good night on Black Ops tonight, ON MY f**king OWN YOU BUNCH OF c***s. I think it was made better as I couldn't hear AK's ramblings.