ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
LOL Chris would knife me from miles away!

i will have to watch the game back where Sy was trying to get me on the roof :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Going from first to sixth, getting backrupt five times and still finishing first was impressive (and really f**king flukey lol).

YALDI!

That was my best match last night.

It was the eight killstreak that made me win. All with TEH KNIFE. :evil:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you're on 360 mate, sure.

AK will piss you off.
Harpham will deafen you.
Plummer will confuse you.
I'll stab you from across the map.

You've been warned.

AK

M240i
If you're on 360 mate, sure.

AK will piss you off.
Harpham will deafen you.
Plummer will confuse you.
I'll stab you from across the map.

You've been warned.

LMFAO f**k off! I'll provide endless hours of entertainment and introduce you English lot to awesome new words.

Yaldi.

... and I will only deafen you/get roid rage, if the game is laggy as f**k, Sy gets his f**king RC Cars out, hit detection is being s**t, I dont win, if I cant speak to the green guy, if someone calls me roidy or Harponominom, if someone is camping (Karlos) or just in general gameplay.

I think that's fair tbh. I dont think that I overreact to things at all...

AK

M240i
... and I will only deafen you/get roid rage, if the game is laggy as f**k, Sy gets his f**king RC Cars out, hit detection is being s**t, I dont win, if I cant speak to the green guy, if someone calls me roidy or Harponominom, if someone is camping (Karlos) or just in general gameplay.

Lol'd at Harponominom.

Bus w**ker

LOL.

I'll be on about 8ish. Just getting my s**t together, innit, for CSS in the park. Then I shall be on to show you bitches how this game is REALLY played. Werd.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Just remembered I'm aiming to finish prestiges in as short a time as possible so will have to wait until I finish. Already on 15th lvl 37 or something so shouldn't take long.

And yep M16.

Will be on after 8 for me, once you accept my friend request :eek:

Think I declined because didn't know who it was then when I found out sent you one...

Bus w**ker
^ Prestiging is for gays. Level 50, 1st prestige ftw. Rocking the noobtube and RPG. :approve:

Pfft straight level 50 ballin' none of this homo prestige sheeet. I tried to change to game chat but it wasn't my party...it was yours lol. So I ended up in game chat on my own.

Bus w**ker
How was it my party?! You're the one that invited me into it lol...

We gotta do game chat tonight either way. Im following my hero, the green guy...

Because I f**ked up and left by hitting the wrong button due to being a tard.

You're all c***s. I'll be on at 12 fully cut.

Sym0n might get phoned tonight if he's not on LOL.

I hope I get a call either way, it makes me feel popular and loved. Plus my phone is on silent when it's beddy byes so that I don't get woken up...also because I'm not a mong (contradiction go). I do however have an answerphone.